Rumblings on TOS That New Issues Have Been Presented to the NCAA

LawVol13

Just a rumor at this point. Hubbs apparently is investigating it right now.

Sorry but what is TOS. Im guessing the other site and if so what site is it. I'm new guys so take it easy.

Got to be kidding.

I know it's a rumor, but have you heard if it's self reported or the NCAA just found out?

The impression that you get from reading the thread on it is that it's something the NCAA just found out.

You can bet it isnt good news ... Maybe the south fla. investigation that started several weeks ago ? .. GO VOLS !!!!

Jeez. I was hoping that rumor just fizzled. Could continue to make waves for us, but also KIffin, Gran, and FSU if true.

As long as it's nothing with Dooley or CCM. Wouldn't be surprised at anything else, though it could be something that was started due to the delay with the committee. Would be odd, considering the self imposed penalties that just came about.

I love all the people saying if true it's bad, like they know something and cannot share with the group.

Lets put it this way, if what I heard is true, I may stop following the Vols altogether. Simply put, my personal morals are higher than to support an institution that would do that stuff.

Poster on VolQuest.

Something from the past or something since we placed ourselves on probation? That would suck hard if its after!!

VN Store

Back