New Commitment 8/1 C. Stewart

Enjoy the ride with CDS and staff. It is all under control.

Seems like the talent level currently being recruited is very good - only downside of that is how many of them could be MLB draft picks, and will we have to re-recruit them away from signing bonuses?

john-goodman-skinny-lost-a-lot-of-weight-godfather.jpg

Seems like the talent level currently being recruited is very good - only downside of that is how many of them could be MLB draft picks, and will we have to re-recruit them away from signing bonuses?

Yes. very good. I dont see us having to worry much about most of these guys other than Jackson. He will need to be followed very closely come next June. But you always have to stay close with these guys. And trust me Serrano will. Commitment doesn't mean a lot. Signing is big, but for high level guys, you are far from done even then. You have to stay in their ears once they get drafted. No tricks, just truth. Its a lot better life in college than in rookie league. The smarter kids will choose school unless they get 1st round money. It will also depend on how next season turns out. Its the first glimpse of what the program will be under Serrano.

I am so excited to see this program heading back where it belongs.

My only question is are some of these guys too good. You know how baseball is the hardest to recruit. You want the best guys possible, however the best guys possible can be drafted out of high school and we never see him here. I am excited just tempered excitement. Go vols!!!

Just goes to show you that if you can recruit you don't need years to establish relationships. Maybe he could give DD a clinic on how it's done.

VN Store

Back