New Commitment- 7/30

fryeguy93

Rufus X. Sarsaparilli
I see Wes Rucker has tweeted Vols have another 2012 commitment but have to have 247 account.

Any idea. Has to be a Juco or transfer to play 2012.

Why would anyone pay for this when it'll be out soon for free
Posted via VolNation Mobile

So he's not a 2012 player as he will be a HS senior next season.

Good catch.

We are seemingly left hand gaga

So he's not a 2012 player as he will be a HS senior next season.

Good catch.

We are seemingly left hand gaga

Per Rucker:" Three of the Vols' five known, Class of 2012 commitments are left-handed pitchers, and four of the five pledges are in-state prospects."

You can never have too many LHP's! CDS is putting in serious work. I love this guy!

Dyer County.

He struck me out once or twice when he was a freshman :loco:

D. County has been pretty good at baseball for a long time now. We hardly ever had trouble with them when I was in HS but that was a ways back...

D. County has been pretty good at baseball for a long time now. We hardly ever had trouble with them when I was in HS but that was a ways back...

Yeah they definitely have a solid baseball program..good all around sports tradition as well.

Aren't you from Jackson? Sorry I can't see since I'm on mobile.

Yeah they definitely have a solid baseball program..good all around sports tradition as well.

Aren't you from Jackson? Sorry I can't see since I'm on mobile.

Went to Ripley HS when they were having that great stretch of years in baseball

Went to Ripley HS when they were having that great stretch of years in baseball

I got ya. Ripley is solid as well.

I went to Riverside if you know where that's at. Little school but we put our name on the map the past few years in baseball.

I got ya. Ripley is solid as well.

I went to Riverside if you know where that's at. Little school but we put our name on the map the past few years in baseball.

Oh yeah, I had a lot of friends from college that went to Riverside

Dyer County.

He struck me out once or twice when he was a freshman :loco:

Saw the kid pitch this weekend at APSU in a high school showcase. Good pitcher, picked off 2 guys with ease. His fast ball wasnt smoking or anything but he did have a good curve and changeup. Also heard he has a splitter he is developing.

Saw the kid pitch this weekend at APSU in a high school showcase. Good pitcher, picked off 2 guys with ease. His fast ball wasnt smoking or anything but he did have a good curve and changeup. Also heard he has a splitter he is developing.

Yeah he definitely isn't over powering by any means.

But I guess since he's a lefty it doesn't really matter..still has another year to develop.

VN Store

Back