After thinking Raleigh/Hamilton

fryeguy93

Rufus X. Sarsaparilli
Todd,

Mike Hamilton has been a "little" busy since Fall with issues outside baseball.

Perhaps you have been reading the newspaper as you have obviously been listening to radio.

So (for once) I do not blame Mike Hamilton for having a lot on his plate.

(1) Football violations
(2) Basketball program wheels coming off
(3) NCAA responses

I would love for my boss to ignore me for 6 months.

You should blame Hammy. This all happened on his watch. He caused his own diatractions by being an idiot. I don't want TR to stay, but nobody should find out this kind of news from the media. Hammy needs to learn how to be a man and not a little worm. He continues to handle coaching changes the wrong way. Man up hammy and talk to these coaches face to face like a man. Not through the media. At least wait to leak news until after the season is over. Its not fair to the kids playing and you have proven that getting a jump on the coaching search doesn't help you at all!!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I still blame Hamilton, you have to at least contact your head baseball coach in a 6 month span. Especially if he on the border line of getting fired. Hamilton has been going through a lot of crap but you got to find time to deal with all the sports if you are the AD at a big university

7-23 in the SEC. At a program like Tennessee. If your record was that in high school you would get fired. Where is Donald Trump when you need him.

Twitter is funny. If Jimmy Hyams is to be believe. Todd Raleigh is out-of-town. Could indicate Hammy and Todd's agent are negotiating an end.

But since all the guys I want have at least 2 more weeks of ball to play, Todd can still around until Monday.

VN Store

Back