Maybe CTR knew this was his last chance??

Strangemike44Mike Strange

Todd Raleigh: "To be honest, nobody's said a word to me. I've had no conversation (with Mike Hamilton) since the Chrismas Party

I'm thinking Hammy got hammered at the party, went out to the parking lot and took a dump in Raleigh's car. I wouldn't speak to him either.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm thinking Hammy got hammered at the party, went out to the parking lot and took a dump in Raleigh's car. I wouldn't speak to him either.

Remember the chimp in the Clint Eastwood movie freshening up the patrol car?

I don't feel sorry one bit for Raleigh....he seems like a jerk to the players and the guy is gonna get paid $300K to do nothing next year

I don't feel sorry for Raleigh, I feel sorry for his family who were put in the position of having to tell him what his boss would not. It's unacceptable I don't care how much water is under the bridge. If I was a big time coach I'd think twice about UT.

I don't feel sorry for the coach but now you see why Hamilton has never got a big name coach. His actions and way of handling things are ridiculous.

With Most Non Conference games being Cupcake teams a person would think it is his last year.

I don't feel sorry one bit for Raleigh....he seems like a jerk to the players and the guy is gonna get paid $300K to do nothing next year

Better than paying him $300K to run the program even further into the ground. Wade Houston stayed one year past when he should have been gone, and set us back even worse as a result.

As incompetent as Raleigh has been, this is further proof that Mike Hamilton is bush league when it comes to the non-fundraising issues of an athletic director.

VN Store

Back