Vols Return to Win Column With 5-4 Victory Over MTSU

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The Tennessee baseball team rallied from a three-run deficit and the bullpen closed out the game with three scoreless innings as the Volunteers took the first game in a home-and-home mid-week series against Middle Tennessee State, 5-4, on Tuesday night at Lindsey Nelson Stadium.

More...

Discuss.

In related news.....

.....MTSU's baseball coach has been hospitalized and put on suicide watch for an immediate onset case of acute depression following tonight's game.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hey look a win......a nice change of pace
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If you have an issue with Coach Raleigh then that is fine but I really wish you would leave the players out of it. They are doing their best and a lot of them are playing out of position. I am Zack's mom and I am proud of him and all of the other players.

If you have an issue with Coach Raleigh then that is fine but I really wish you would leave the players out of it. They are doing their best and a lot of them are playing out of position. I am Zack's mom and I am proud of him and all of the other players.

Who called out a player?

Nobody said anything about the players. Hang around this site a bit longer and you'll see everyone's problem is 100% Raliegh. We'd love for your son to have a coach worth having.

Are you serious? You can't fire a coach when he's riding a hot streak like this! Let's see if he can get up to a 2 game winning streak.

Dude he just beat that powerhouse MTSU...Hamilton is printing out the 5 year extension as we speak.

Nobody at all is faulting the players. Its definitely Raleigh. I really feel for the players because its not like they're trying to lose. They're doing their best to win, but their efforts are simply being utilized incorrectly by Raleigh.

VN Store

Back