darth raleigh must be light sabered

dougvolfan

stop the evil.....if not light sabers then rattan canes........................NOW DAMN-IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raleigh is Dead Man Walking. Just hope we go after a coach with a big time resume and not at the mid major level. But if it's Hamilton's decision. Then, I would bet my a$$ it will be another Mid Major Coach!

Not a good year for sports in Tennessee.

Tennessee Titans Head Coach Fired
Tennessee Vols Mens Basketball Head Coach Fired
And I think we can add Tennessee Baseball.

Get an up in coming guy from a proven system . We heard it all before. Need a guy who can build it and make it last. Pay $$$$$$$ and get a proven guy and fix it for good

Ever watched ReTodd run out to the mound? He reminds me more of Jar Jar Binks.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

ahahahahahahahahaha..................Turd Raleigh
we will drop all three.......9 losses in a row earlier now 7 loses in a row..............yeaaaah baaybee!!!!!!

"Darth Raleigh must be light sabered", LMAO! I like that. If we can get one of the high profile Tennessee guys (Garner, Cockrell, etc.) I'm all for it. I know folks don't want a coach from a lower level, but that IMO isn't what the problem. CTR doesn't suck because he's from Coastal Carolina, CTR sucks because he just plain sucks, he should have never been hired. But there are MANY good coaches at mid-majors.

I say try for the big name alumni. If we don't get them go and hire Ken Campbell from Walters State. I know, go ahead and laugh....dude can coach. He's turned Walters state into arguably the best JUCO program in the nation. In 11 yrs at Walters State he has been to 4 JUCO CWS and has 1 JUCO National Championship along with 7 #1 national rankings, boasting an .814 win percentage. Without a doubt he could play .650 ball in the S.E.C. and get us to Hoover. He also has EXCELLENT relations with HS coaches statewide, along with Florida connects. We have 3 players in East Tennessee HS baseball ranked in the top 28 NATIONALLY...NATIONALLY, none of which are Tennessee commits. That won't happen if he's coaching UT. As a JUCO coach, his players are coveted by MLB, LSU, UT, Vanderbilt, Memphis, Auburn, and Ole Miss to name a few. I'd bet my paycheck he could take his Walters State team and spank CTR's UT team, then turn around and beat his WS team with CTR's UT team. The guy can flat out coach, no ands ifs or buts. When we whiff on the "big name" guys who won't come work for M. Hamilton, Hammy needs to drive 50 minutes down the interstate to Morristown Tennessee and get Ken Campbell from Walters State.

"Darth Raleigh must be light sabered", LMAO! I like that. If we can get one of the high profile Tennessee guys (Garner, Cockrell, etc.) I'm all for it. I know folks don't want a coach from a lower level, but that IMO isn't what the problem. CTR doesn't suck because he's from Coastal Carolina, CTR sucks because he just plain sucks, he should have never been hired. But there are MANY good coaches at mid-majors.

I say try for the big name alumni. If we don't get them go and hire Ken Campbell from Walters State. I know, go ahead and laugh....dude can coach. He's turned Walters state into arguably the best JUCO program in the nation. In 11 yrs at Walters State he has been to 4 JUCO CWS and has 1 JUCO National Championship along with 7 #1 national rankings, boasting an .814 win percentage. Without a doubt he could play .650 ball in the S.E.C. and get us to Hoover. He also has EXCELLENT relations with HS coaches statewide, along with Florida connects. We have 3 players in East Tennessee HS baseball ranked in the top 28 NATIONALLY...NATIONALLY, none of which are Tennessee commits. That won't happen if he's coaching UT. As a JUCO coach, his players are coveted by MLB, LSU, UT, Vanderbilt, Memphis, Auburn, and Ole Miss to name a few. I'd bet my paycheck he could take his Walters State team and spank CTR's UT team, then turn around and beat his WS team with CTR's UT team. The guy can flat out coach, no ands ifs or buts. When we whiff on the "big name" guys who won't come work for M. Hamilton, Hammy needs to drive 50 minutes down the interstate to Morristown Tennessee and get Ken Campbell from Walters State.

No.

why the hell did hamilton give raleigh, an unproven coach, a 5 year deal to begin with?

raleigh's contract does not expire till next year. he will be around at least one more year because our great "fundraiser" of an AD cannot come up with the funds to buy him out. BOOM!

why the hell did hamilton give raleigh, an unproven coach, a 5 year deal to begin with?

raleigh's contract does not expire till next year. he will be around at least one more year because our great "fundraiser" of an AD cannot come up with the funds to buy him out. BOOM!

He's done.

What sucks is we should be talking about how our first, maybe second, season is going with our new baseball coach & probably discussing post season play. I don't know much about possible candidates but I'd like to see UT step up & spend whatever it takes to get one of the best in the nation. A Saban hire so to speak. Dooley, I'm guessing, is close to the middle of the SEC in salary. Prob Zo, as well. I think Dooley will eventually be a top tier coach not just in the SEC but nationally, as well. We'll have to wait and see with Zo. So why not? Do we have to make a hire & cross our fingers every time hoping we found a gem?Throw the bank at them & make it hard for them to say no. Who knows, it could be(damn sure better be)the new AD's first hire. If hammy somehow is not out after June meetings, I don't know what else he has to to get fired. Laundry list of W...T...F decisions/comments. He has to go. Period. As far as CTR, pitiful. He's had more than enough time to get things going. Yet another reason for MH to
Get canned.
Whoever AD is, would UT have a shot at luring a top notch coach to Knoxville to rebuild a dormant program? I know we recently renovated/expanded stadium & know UT fans would support an annual top 10 program. Geez, that would cut into the the agonizing wait for football season somewhat as well.
Couple quick questions been meaning to ask to get peoples thoughts
1) Todd Raliegh. How I in the heck did he get a SEC job? UT Baseball is absolute joke. Embarrising.
2) which month is the toughest for you guys in between spring game & I guess July, being that info will be coming out for fall camp in august?

It usually seems to be July for me bc I'm getting anxious for media days.

Take care VolNation
GO VOLS!!

Hamilton promised him year one was a freebie because Delmonico didn't have the program in good shape. Accordingly this season is considered year 3, ReTodd promised post season this year.

Keep it real ReTodd!

VN Store

Back