Monday or Tuesday

fryeguy93

Rufus X. Sarsaparilli
I think it has become obvious to the fans, the players and even the media that the week has come.

If Phil Fulmer can be "let go" before the Wyoming game.

If Bruce Pearl could be hung out to dry the week before the SEC Tournament.

Then Todd Raleigh (who does not have 1% of the accomplishments of those 2 guys) can be discharged after 39-5 weekend against in-state competitor.

There is no silver lining. There is no light at the end of the tunnel. We are a team with little talent and even less coaching.

There is nothing we can do with numbers or stats. There is nothing left to play for. The Vanderbilt program has reached their crest as the Vols have reached the trough.

I hate to see anyone get fired, but it's never been more obvious that change is needed. I just hope that Hamilton follows Raleigh out the door!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Should have already been done. He's had time and done nothing with it. Same bad losses, same excuses after them.

The only way to get back at VU is to get serious about baseball and go after their coach (Corbin) with every nickle and muster we got. Hamilton want, he will hire another Mid major coach.

The only way to get back at VU is to get serious about baseball and go after their coach (Corbin) with every nickle and muster we got. Hamilton want, he will hire another Mid major coach.

I don't want Corbin. He has not got to the CWS even with the talent they've had. He is truly Jack Leggett's disciple with all the regular season success but very little post season.

Hell, Rod Delmonico made it to TWO College world series after playing on road in super regionals. Corbin can't even get past the regionals as a national seed.

We can do better than Corbin. I know we can do better than Raleigh.

There are 5 coaches in California that would do well at UT. There are 3 coaches in Texas and four east coast and Florida coaches that was excel.

Then there are about 5 assistant coaches from California and Texas that would do well but they would do little to excite a fan base.

I don't want Corbin. He has not got to the CWS even with the talent they've had. He is truly Jack Leggett's disciple with all the regular season success but very little post season.

Hell, Rod Delmonico made it to TWO College world series after playing on road in super regionals. Corbin can't even get past the regionals as a national seed.

We can do better than Corbin. I know we can do better than Raleigh.

There are 5 coaches in California that would do well at UT. There are 3 coaches in Texas and four east coast and Florida coaches that was excel.

Then there are about 5 assistant coaches from California and Texas that would do well but they would do little to excite a fan base.

Hell, I'd take Tom Hanks at this point.

We can do better than Corbin? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? Every big job that opens up he turns down....he's gonna get his team to Omaha one of these days and win the whole thing

WOW

We can do better than Corbin? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? Every big job that opens up he turns down....he's gonna get his team to Omaha one of these days and win the whole thing

WOW

I have to agree with Frye. Corbin has built one hell of a regular season program with his ace recruiter, but what else has he done? This is his year to do it...if he can't get to Omaha and win the whole thing this year, he never will.

And we can get a better coach...Delmonico achieved well more than Corbin has.

if raleigh gets the axe, just what bargain basement coach do you think hambone will go after? another .500 coach from overshoe tech?

I agree the plug needs to be pulled. The team has little to play for with 9 SEC games left. Sure they could still make the SECT but I doubt anyone really believes they will.

You have to think Alabama is really embarrassed right now.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Does Toad keep his job this week because of the Bin Laden news?

He'll keep his job as babysitter because MH is an idiot. I am as happy as anyone about OBL's death, but it really will have no impact on CTR keeping his job.

He'll keep his job as babysitter because MH is an idiot. I am as happy as anyone about OBL's death, but it really will have no impact on CTR keeping his job.

Hamilton may not feel forced to announce anything today because of jubilation of OBL. A welcome distraction if you will.

I think Mike HAS to do something this week. Three more weeks is not going to cut it. He has to show that the program and the kids paying their way (at least Partially) to play here deserve at least a dog and pony show of attention to their plight.

VN Store

Back