Brilliant quote from Raleigh yet again....

TNVols58

"I don't think the scores (this weekend) indicate the gap between these two programs. I think it's a combination of things. We aren't playing with a lot of confidence, they are. They are at home, we're away. Everything is going their way right now. I think the games were better (than the scores might indicate)."

Man is this guy so delusional it's unbelievable really....no Todd....once again you are WRONG

He's right. I think the gap is wider than the scores indicate. Vanderbilt is close to the level of the 94-95 Vol teams (I still think Vols had more MLB talent) We are close to the 94-95 Vanderbilt talent.

hahaha.... Raleigh needs to stop smoking whatever he's smoking and go coach some middle school kids in Montana somewhere. That or run for congress. He's really good at excuses, no matter how bad the situation is.

sounds like someone trying to save his job. By saying they are not that far apart.

the combined score against vandy, fl, and sc is

70-9

the gap is so wide, it's scary.

tennessee would be the third best team in jacksonville, fl.

That he still responds to the media amazes me. If my team had lost a 3 game series by a cumulative score of 39-5 (WOW) I would be giving it the old "no comment" to at least let people know that I was aware of how bad things were. I sure would not come out with some lame a** excuses after every game. I also wish he had the decency to announce his resignation. I realize he has a year left on his contract, but Dude, get on the phone to MH and work a deal and get out with some resemblance of personal pride.

How did this team beat Bama 2 of 3? Was the blind-hog-finding-the-acorn principle at play?

ReTodd is the best thing that ever happened to Wade Houston, now ReTodd is the most incompetent coach we've ever had.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

:sick:

You know you are the absolute worst when Vandy fans give a pity mock cheer when you score a run against them.

"I don't think the scores (this weekend) indicate the gap between these two programs. I think it's a combination of things. We aren't playing with a lot of confidence, they are. They are at home, we're away. Everything is going their way right now. I think the games were better (than the scores might indicate)."

Man is this guy so delusional it's unbelievable really....no Todd....once again you are WRONG

What parallel universe does he reside in? If only Vandy wouldn't have scored 19 runs, I think we would have had a chance to win....
:lolabove:

"I just didn't see that 6th inning coming....we are in a funk and the baseball gods are against us."

Anyone thinking the guy actually wants to be fired...but does not know what he needs to do to get Hammy's attention?

VN Store

Back