Raleigh has ROBBED this university...

I heard that he instructs batters to look where the ball is going before taking off for first base. That's crazy.

it will take a long time to dig us out of the hole he has put this team in. at least 3 years.

Just wondering:ermm:

I mean 39-5.. thats a lot of runs add up sorry

The answer is NO!!! This is a sad day for UT and the PLAYERS!! It blows my mind to watch what Toad has done to this program. I will not be back until this LOSER OF A GUY (Not coach or man)Is gone!!!!! Check out the Softball Program to see some GREAT COACHING!!!!

ReTodd is a lot like George Costanza, a complete loser. But just like George did, if he does the exact opposite of what he normally does his teams would be in Omaha every year.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I didn't know Bozo the clown coached NCAA Baseball. Why did he wind up here? Thanks MH ... you need a good :spank:

This team is a total embarassment. Players have quit. No leadership, respect for the coach nor the great game of baseball. Get rid of Hamilton & Raleigh in one fell swoop! I certainly don't want our current AD hiring or firing anyone else. Living in Nashville among the vandie-boyzz this is too much to take.

i made the comment a couple of weeks ago that i didn't want raleigh fired in the middle of this season because i wanted to see just how far into the ground he could run this program.

now, i take it back.

Raleigh=Worst hire EVER in Univ. of Tenn. Athletics....

I believe that Bill Battle is the worst simply because he was the football coach. The second worst has got to be hiring Mike Hamilton. Hamilton needs to be fired today.

I've wanted him gone for awhile now. Not that Tennessee has ever been a baseball power but at least we've fielded some good teams......TR hasn't done s***

Bottom line, firing Delmonico was not a good decision. Anyone who disagrees go watch a game this year and then tell me what you think.

Bottom line, firing Delmonico was not a good decision. Anyone who disagrees go watch a game this year and then tell me what you think.

Raleigh being a bad decision doesn't make ditching Delmonico a bad decision. It's like saying Kiffin not working out made firing Fulmer a bad decision.

At the rate Rod was going we wouldn't have had any schollys left to give. TR is terrible but upholding Delmonico is nonsense.

Raleigh being a bad decision doesn't make ditching Delmonico a bad decision. It's like saying Kiffin not working out made firing Fulmer a bad decision.
RD was an ahole to the third degree....

I believe that Bill Battle is the worst simply because he was the football coach. The second worst has got to be hiring Mike Hamilton. Hamilton needs to be fired today.

as i recall (i was a student then), battle started off with seasons like 11-1,10-2, and 10-2. the next two weren't too shabby either. he never had a losing season. battle got canned because his ineptness in recruiting had the vols on a downward slope and he couldn't beat bama. comparing him with raleigh is an insult to common sense. battle left with one of the best won-lost records in tennessee history. raleigh's tenure is, from first to last, a disaster, a catastrophe, a black hole in vol history. if you can show me one thing raleigh has done since he's been in knoxville that compares with battle's worst year, i'll reconsider.

At the rate Rod was going we wouldn't have had any schollys left to give. TR is terrible but upholding Delmonico is nonsense.

Why does TR need scholarships? We can lose this badly with a full roster of walk-ons. If we work at it.

VN Store

Back