Vanderbilt Official Series Thread

firestorm

In the final weekend of April the Vols will be playing on the road their in state rival the Kings of the SEC, and one of the best teams in College Baseball Number 3 Vandy.

In Game one for the Vols it is LHP (Steven Gruver 4-4, 2.71) and RHP Sonny Gray (8-2, 2.00) for Vandy.
The time for game one is 7 P.M. eastern.

I wish we had a chance. I hate Vandy baseball!!! Unfortunately, we are not good and they are.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I wish we had a chance. I hate Vandy baseball!!! Unfortunately, we are not good and they are.

I didn't think UT had a chance two years ago. I'm up for another sweep of them and their girls softball bats.

23 more days till the end of ctr 's career here !! :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

Vandie quiche-eaters are as anxious as two years ago when Vols came in & swept 'em. Just like Pearl's b-ball Vols this year! Living in Nashville, nothing is sweeter than making those black/yellow leotards puke in their mouth.

I didn't think UT had a chance two years ago. I'm up for another sweep of them and their girls softball bats.

I think that would be because it was the final weekend the Vols with a losing season had nothing to lose were a spoiler.
In 2010 a similar situation happened with the UK Wildcats playing a losing team the UG Bulldogs with a chance to go to the SEC Tournament. The Wildcats lost that series to the Bulldogs.

You see this in NFL in the final with teams that can't make the playoffs NBA, MLB, etc late in the season.

Scoreless in the top of the 3rd. Vols have men on 1st and 2nd with no outs.

Bases loaded with no outs. Let's do some damage right here!!!

VN Store

Back