ohhhhh ALABAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fire that incompetent SOB Athletic Director of ours before he further ruins all sports at UT. I am shocked that boob has survived while he destroys everything UT.

Vols baseball is an embarrassment to the university and fans alike!!! Fire that clown now!!!

he was fired over his sec record. ctr's record is much worse. what's the holdup on firing him. guess it's too late in the season now.

Don't follow vol baseball like I do BB and football but if this guy sux as bad as what I read here, its never to late to fire someone that bad!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Don't follow vol baseball like I do BB and football but if this guy sux as bad as what I read here, its never to late to fire someone that bad!

Clearly Mike Hamilton didn't get that memo.

Dave Hooker mentions this almost daily on The Drive.

The only thing I can think of is that it would be a type of cruel punishment to force anyone to take over this mess besides Raleigh, and it will be easier to get someone to come here after the season. I sincerely hope that the decision has already been made though. But I hoped the same thing last year... I could even volunteer to clean out his office. I think that is where the "funk" is coming from.

Folks,
Don't follow UT Baseball, but found that they do an RPI, so I looked to see how bad we really are.

NCAA Division I Baseball Rankings - NCAA.com

The good news - We are 67th out of 300 D1 teams.

The bad news - We are terrible relative to IMO where we should be:

Southeastern Conference RPI's
#1 - UF
#4 - SC
#7 - Vandy
#12 - Ark
#15 - Auburn
#17 - UGA
#21 - LSU
#30 - Ole Miss
#31 - MSU
#36 - UA
#67 - UT
#163 - UK

Man that's bad. I feel your pain guys.

GBO !

Um...Kentucky beat us 2 out of 3. So no, we aren't better than Kentucky.

Here is a raw RPI formula for ya....

The RPI formula is based on a team's winning percentage, its opponents winning percentage, and its opponent's opponents winning percentage, which are weighted to determine their RPI score. Baseball weights its RPI as .25 for winning percentage, .50 for opponents' winning percentage, and .25 for the opponents' opponents' winning percentage. The weighted values of these three categories are then added together to obtain a raw RPI score. The teams are then rank ordered based on this score, a ranking that is imperfect in its current form.

VN Store

Back