Official Crimson Tide Series Thread

It is on ESPNU. Every commercial has been talking about " It's Alabama Week". I guess there showing Bammer Football spring game too(ESPN hates us). Hopefully the Vols can win a game in April. Go Players and TR go sit on the end of the bench

A one sentence intro for the Alafreakinbama series? Please don't say your enthusiasm has diminished, firestorm...:)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If I said this game is on ESPNU I would be saying something you, and others already know.
For game one the Vols will again be facing a amazing pitcher RHP Nathan Kilcrease (4-2 2.63)
The Vols need to take advantage of their opportunties to score.

I'll be frank as ugly as the Gators series was I would not be surprsied if it got uglier vs the Crimson Tide.

If I said this game is on ESPNU I would be saying something you, and others already know.
For game one the Vols will again be facing a amazing pitcher RHP Nathan Kilcrease (4-2 2.63)
The Vols need to take advantage of their opportunties to score.

I'll be frank as ugly as the Gators series was I would not be surprsied if it got uglier vs the Crimson Tide.

I like it better when you're firestorm, Frank..:)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Nice start with the first run and Thurber getting a hit.....He needs to get consistent.

End of the top of the 1st but the Vols took advantage of a walk with a bunt, Norfork stealing third, and Duffy hitting the ball to get Norfork home.
Vols 1-0.

VN Store

Back