Tennessee Vols vs Appalachian State Mountaineers

firestorm

Still winless in April, one more game before they go on the road to play the Tide.
The Mountaineers have won 10 of their last 15.

are we talking about the chess team ?If its baseball I dont think nobody is interested unless TR has been fired.

pray for rain , as it is pouring in bristol. we won't have to deal with another disappointing loss !!

pray for rain , as it is pouring in bristol. we won't have to deal with another disappointing loss !!

I pray for a power outage so we won't have to deal with your disappointing posts.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Sounds to me as if everyone wants TN to lose. No support? Just as bad as TR

Sounds to me as if everyone wants TN to lose. No support? Just as bad as TR

Agreed. Nobody cares how much you know until they know how much you care.

I pray for a power outage so we won't have to deal with your disappointing posts.

what have i done to you to get treated like this ? don't i get a chance to express my opinions ? just asking

what have i done to you to get treated like this ? don't i get a chance to express my opinions ? just asking

You can express your opinions and I can express my displeasure with your opinions.

By all means, continue...

Just saying. Raleigh is not liked by anyone who supports TN or those who cares about the program. If you don't want to show support for Raleigh then so be it. As for the baseball team they can't decide who they follow on or off the field. Play as one and lose as one.

Although personally I do agree that Raleigh is about the worst coach I've ever seen at any level.

Don't know if we need to know this:

Division I Overall
Rank Rating W L W L Team
22 0.592 20 9 20 9 East Tennessee State
68 0.542 19 13 19 13 Tennessee
178 0.486 18 15 18 15 Appalachian State

VN Store

Back