John Adams article on Raleigh....Must Read

Intelligent, tongue-in-cheek criticism.
Me likey.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This season didn't have to happen like this. We all talked about how he needed to be canned last year. The guy is garbage. You know he is garbage by the broken pieces of fractured cliches and rotting food scraps that tumble out of his mouth every time he speaks. Time to look elsewhere. We have NOTHING to lose.

Hire Phil Garner: He would come and be great. Come on MH get the right hire for once. Don't pinch pennies or try and make short cuts on the next hire. You don't need a search firm on this hire.

Raleigh is a disaster as a coach and motivator. The way he talks to the players on the team is the main reason they don't win games. Players do not like nor respect Raleigh. Too much talent on this team to see it wasted due to a coach that should never have been hired in the first place. Hamilton needs to get of his rear end and make a change.

Some people detest Adams' sarcasm. I happen to love it.

I can't fathom a change not being made this year. But can we please stop the Phil Garner stuff. It's not going to happen.

I think we were all stunned he was brought back this year. Perhaps with more exposure, the problem can be fixed.

Has Raleigh responded?
if not I think a reporter might bring this up in the interviews that happen after the game.

Awe....folks are too hard on Raleigh. Unlucky streaks suck and can last years. He'll get this righted in time.

Awe....folks are too hard on Raleigh. Unlucky streaks suck and can last years. He'll get this righted in time.

Well right now it is very ugly for the Vols in the SEC. The worst team in the SEC right now, and 3-53 with RISP in SEC games.

The Vols have not a winning record in the SEC since 2005 the last time they made the College World Series, again a poor start in the SEC in the first half, and again will need a lot of help to get back into the SEC Tournament.

John Adams says some stupid things at times, but he at least tells stuff how he sees it. That's a whole lot better than most of the Knoxville media that sucks up to coaches.

Well right now it is very ugly for the Vols in the SEC. The worst team in the SEC right now, and 3-53 with RISP in SEC games.

The Vols have not a winning record in the SEC since 2005 the last time they made the College World Series, again a poor start in the SEC in the first half, and again will need a lot of help to get back into the SEC Tournament.

Again and AGAIN!!!

Going to need more than a lot of help. The only way we're getting in is if they change the allotted teams to 12...and I still wouldn't trust Raleigh to find the park.

Again and AGAIN!!!

I'm going to have to side with Hobock now, firestorm your posts are extremely repetitive. plus you need not keep reminding us that the Vols haven't done much since 2005.

Hey firestorm Alabama was swept by Vandy , Vols swept by SC, there is going to be lots of anger between Bama and TN.. It's going to be an angry game. I wonder whose anger will prevail. ( I told you SEC play was going to tell the tale).

VN Store

Back