Official Florida Series Thread

firestorm

The first two games will be televised live on Comcast Sports Southeast.

The 3rd ranked Gators are in 1st place right now. The Vols could make a statement winning their first SEC series against their most hated rival on the road in the Swamp the top dog Gators.
With a 2-4 record right now in the SEC the Vols need to win this series. They need to win game one on Friday putting the pressure on the Gators.

I doubt they'll win the series. Would be huge if they could though

haha this makes me laugh... if they win a game it will be an absolute miracle. Florida should beat us handily in all 3.

haha this makes me laugh... if they win a game it will be an absolute miracle. Florida should beat us handily in all 3.

Well, well, o.k., you're right but miracles can happen.
Would love to see us win at least one.:eek:hmy:
GO VOLS!

I'm really hoping for the boys to put on a good show, but my 8 ball says this one could get ugly.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The Gators are not unebeatable.
Last weekend at home they lost to the Gamecocks.
13 straight weekends of winning series ended, and first time since 2009 they did not win a conference series at home.

I'm going firestorm optimistic with my prediction here

Vols win 2 out of 3.....for some reason we always play well against Florida in baseball and they've lost 3 out of 4

Just a gut feeling

I'm going firestorm optimistic with my prediction here

Vols win 2 out of 3.....for some reason we always play well against Florida in baseball and they've lost 3 out of 4

Just a gut feeling

You're killin' me, Smalls! :)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The Gators are not unebeatable.
Last weekend at home they lost to the Gamecocks.
13 straight weekends of winning series ended, and first time since 2009 they did not win a conference series at home.

So last year's national champions beat them at home. That makes me feel better about our chances.

Prediction for Game one. THe Vols win 10-7 stealing 3 bases, one 3 run homer, scoring in 5 of 9 innings, and lead the whole game.

If you score 5 runs tonight, I'll be impressed. Hudson Randall's ERA on the season is .66 after 6 starts. It'll be interesting to see how Hud does tonight as he's usually our Saturday guy. Should be a good series.

If you score 5 runs tonight, I'll be impressed. Hudson Randall's ERA on the season is .66 after 6 starts. It'll be interesting to see how Hud does tonight as he's usually our Saturday guy. Should be a good series.

2nd Straight Friday the Vols will be facing a amazing pitcher.

Gators Runner thrown out trying to steal, and Thurber catches a pop fly to end the bottom of the 1st.

Two run homer for the Gators to score the first runs of the game.
Gators 2-0 in the Bottom of the 2nd with one out.

Do they ever fire baseball coaches mid-season or is it not important enough to worry about.

VN Store

Back