47th Best Recruiting Class for 2011

FredWhite2

According to perfectgame.org we have the 47th best recruiting class in 2011... Sorry I'm not as optimistic as those who get on here and get excited when we beat no name teams who have not done anything in the past few years, or teams we should beat 9 times out of 10 like a Lipscomb... I understand we beat UK and Ole Miss once each, but let's not kid ourselves, our program is not on the rise, especially in one of, if not the top conferences in the country. See ya Raleigh, don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

According to perfectgame.org we have the 47th best recruiting class in 2011... Sorry I'm not as optimistic as those who get on here and get excited when we beat no name teams who have not done anything in the past few years, or teams we should beat 9 times out of 10 like a Lipscomb... I understand we beat UK and Ole Miss once each, but let's not kid ourselves, our program is not on the rise, especially in one of, if not the top conferences in the country. See ya Raleigh, don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

+1

I just can't believe that the guy has lasted as long as he has. There is no improvement, no recruiting, and no CHANCE at Omaha.

Unbelievable that this guy has a job.

I cant believe you took the time to ready anything to do with Baseball.You must really be bored.I didnt know they were even playing baseball at Tn anymore.But TR should of been fired 2 years ago and should of never been hired.

I just can't believe that the guy has lasted as long as he has. There is no improvement, no recruiting, and no CHANCE at Omaha.

Unbelievable that this guy has a job.

You do realize Mike Hamilton is UTs AD right? Not all that surprising really.

He's the same man who hired Counzo :p

Who I'm fully in support of

He should have never gotten rid of Delmonico...Hammy needs to be the next fired but he has to take TR with him!

He should have never gotten rid of Delmonico...Hammy needs to be the next fired but he has to take TR with him!

Getting rid of delmonico was the right move but hiring Raleigh was the wrong one.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Dude will be here awhile. I gave up on them firing him.

Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back