Official Ole Mississippi Series Thread

firestorm

The Vols need to win this series, or it will make it hard for them to get above 500 in the SEC.

They failed to win in game one against a amazing pitcher they have to win the next two games.

Where is Ethan at, i wanted to finally see him hit?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

forget it, we'll be lucky to win 1 game of this series. guys, we play 6 teams that are ranked in the top 25 in the sec. if we win one game of those series and one game of this series that puts us at 8-16, then we have 2 more series that even if we win 2 out of three, we end up 12-18. that will not be good enough to make the sec tournament. face it, todd will go and then we can start all over

forget it, we'll be lucky to win 1 game of this series. guys, we play 6 teams that are ranked in the top 25 in the sec. if we win one game of those series and one game of this series that puts us at 8-16, then we have 2 more series that even if we win 2 out of three, we end up 12-18. that will not be good enough to make the sec tournament. face it, todd will go and then we can start all over

We can agree to disagree.

Ole Miss is the same team the Vols beat last year on the road twice to get their first series win in SEC. They lost Friday then rebounded winning Saturday, and Sunday. History could repeat itself this weekend.

New Orleans will be lucky to get more than 20 wins with horrid they are.

Vols tie the game 1-1.

We can agree to disagree.

Ole Miss is the same team the Vols beat last year on the road twice to get their first series win in SEC. They lost Friday then rebounded winning Saturday, and Sunday. History could repeat itself this weekend.

New Orleans will be lucky to get more than 20 wins with horrid they are.

Vols tie the game 1-1.

yes, we can agree to disagree. the one thing i know we can agree on is that T R will be gone. i swore to myself at the end of last season that i was done with them as long as he was at u t, but i went back on my word and thought i would give him one more year. now he is down to 2 more months and we can start anew

yes, we can agree to disagree. the one thing i know we can agree on is that T R will be gone. i swore to myself at the end of last season that i was done with them as long as he was at u t, but i went back on my word and thought i would give him one more year. now he is down to 2 more months and we can start anew

I don't think TR will be gone not if the VOls can make it to the SEC Tournament, and to the CWS.

I don't think TR will be gone not if the VOls can make it to the SEC Tournament, and to the CWS.

i admire your spirit. we won't be in the sec tournament. you can blast me all you want in 2 months if we do, but-----

Why Is Ethan Bennett not playing????? Seriously. You're best recruit in years and he is not playing every damn inning in every damn game?

Why Is Ethan Bennett not playing????? Seriously. You're best recruit in years and he is not playing every damn inning in every damn game?

he is the dh, so maybe u t is playing the old lefty, righty thing today. thruber is the dh today. i think he will catch tomorrow. your right, he should play everyday.

VN Store

Back