2011 NCAA Regional Projections (March 2nd)

This is College Baseball's If the season ended Today who would be in the Playoffs.

how we do in on saturday vs kentucky, AND how we do in the sec tourney will deciede if were a 6 seed or a 9 or 10 seed.

o my fault, i this was basketball. cmon guys its march, Basketball and Spring Football come before baseball

That would be awesome......it'll be interesting to see what happens when we play good teams

I noticed the team we just swept, Canisius, also made the field. I hope this all comes to fruition. We really need to make the SEC tourney and of course the 'AA tourney as well. GO VOLS!!!

I noticed the team we just swept, Canisius, also made the field. I hope this all comes to fruition. We really need to make the SEC tourney and of course the 'AA tourney as well. GO VOLS!!!

If the Vos don't make the SEC Tournament this will be another 2003 season with a fantastic start but failure to make it to the SEC Tournament.

If the Vos don't make the SEC Tournament this will be another 2003 season with a fantastic start but failure to make it to the SEC Tournament.

Was that the year Vandy pulled off the ridiculous bottom of the 9th comeback in the last game to beat us?

VN Store

Back