Fire Todd Raleigh Thread

Lets just fire everyone and start over.

Throw Mike Hamilton in and you got yourself a deal!

Fire Todd Raleigh!!!!!

Baseball season will be worse

Baseball season will be worse than what? If you are brazen enough to start ANOTHER fire Raleigh thread, atleast have the common decency to provide some evidence to the jury.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hobock my Raleigh defending friend... and I respect your choice to do so...but he is a terrible coach..especially after what I was told by several of the players fathers and by some of the players. One player in particular and one of the Dads who I am pretty good friends with filled me in on some inside info ..... its not just that his ability to coach, teach and motivate these young men is non existant, he just is not a good person which is even worse.

TR certainly won't win any humanitarian awards any time soon..:)

AirVol's argument of "baseball season will be worse", just isn't very compelling. It's definitely not thread-worthy.

This message was brought to you by the
Thread Quality Police Department...:)

Last edited:
I can chime in here.

This year's team will have less talent, will be younger, will have largely the same coaching staff and will still be playing the SEC.

Therefore, a worse w-l record would be naturally expected.

I can chime in here.

This year's team will have less talent, will be younger, will have largely the same coaching staff and will still be playing the SEC.

Therefore, a worse w-l record would be naturally expected.

Here are my projected starters...

C- King/Bennett. Jr./Fr.
3B- Duffy. Sr
SS- Osborne. Jr.
2B- Norfork. Sr.
1B- Horne. Sr.
LF- Fritts. So.
CF- Liles. Sr.
RF- Thurber. Jr.
DH- Ramsey. Jr.

I could be be way off, but youth doesn't seem to be a huge issue with position players. If Andrew Toles can adjust to pitching at this level, he should contribute early. He has serious tools. The catcher position will work itself out. There are 8 catchers on the fall roster...:)

Steven Gruver---Friday
Jon Reed---Saturday--BREAK-OUT YEAR
Committee---Sunday

Ramsey and Steckenrider could prove to be a dominant closing/middle relief duo. If there are a couple of diamonds-in-the-rough among the JUCO transfers, they should be competitive.

As always, fryedaddy...GO VOLS!!!

Hobock.

If Todd Raleigh told a player whose father had committed suicide after a particularly bad outing that he knew why his dad did it, he deserves not only to be fired but to be beaten with a baseball bat by the team until he is busted up like a pinata.

Hobock.

If Todd Raleigh told a player whose father had committed suicide after a particularly bad outing that he knew why his dad did it, he deserves not only to be fired but to be beaten with a baseball bat by the team until he is busted up like a pinata.

That's much worse than what he actually said, but either way, I agree.

We know one thing for sure now. With the recent NCAA issues in the athletic department (and possibly even w/ baseball) that Pat Murphy has ZERO chance of becoming HC in 2011.

Terrible shame as he would do well and turn this program around.

We know one thing for sure now. With the recent NCAA issues in the athletic department (and possibly even w/ baseball) that Pat Murphy has ZERO chance of becoming HC in 2011.

Terrible shame as he would do well and turn this program around.

Recent events have zero effect on Murphy's chances of being UT's coach. There never was a chance.

VN Store

Back