Raleigh to return next year

Unbelievable...Hamilton really sets a high standard for his coaches...what a pathetic AD he is...in his time the football and baseball programs have went WAY downhill

There goes my season tickets to UT baseball...can't support that stuff anymore

I guess Hamilton will be ok with crowds of 100 next season.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'd be a lot more pissed if it were a revenue generating sport.

The only good hire that Hamilton ever made was bringing Bruce Pearl to Tennessee.

Yes--it's terrible for the players...the ones who return. I am sure they are all looking for other options. Unfortunately, the transfer rules make it difficult to leave. MH has received tons of letters and phone calls...I go back to my original statement...HE DOESN'T CARE! Doesn't care about baseball fans or the players. MH needs to be fired too!

I quit following mid way through the season. Already quit following MLB this season. Looks like I'll be skipping both next year.

I have better things to do than watch my baseball teams lose and get upset over it. Who likes being pissed off? I can handle football and basketball because there is a lot more action. To me, it's a waste of time watching my baseball team lose. I'll just not watch.

I'm a "bad fan" anyways apparently. I wanted the team to lose this year so Raleigh would get fired and benefit the future. He won a couple more games but I fail to see the improvement. 12-18, 11-19 and 12-18 in SEC play. That's terrible and If you're that bad in your own conference, you're not going to do anything against the good teams outside of it.

If Raleigh can prove me and many of the other fans wrong, more power to him. I don't see it happening though.

I quit following mid way through the season. Already quit following MLB this season. Looks like I'll be skipping both next year.

I have better things to do than watch my baseball teams lose and get upset over it. Who likes being pissed off? I can handle football and basketball because there is a lot more action. To me, it's a waste of time watching my baseball team lose. I'll just not watch.

I'm a "bad fan" anyways apparently. I wanted the team to lose this year so Raleigh would get fired and benefit the future. He won a couple more games but I fail to see the improvement. 12-18, 11-19 and 12-18 in SEC play. That's terrible and If you're that bad in your own conference, you're not going to do anything against the good teams outside of it.

If Raleigh can prove me and many of the other fans wrong, more power to him. I don't see it happening though.

Not sure you can really call your self a fan if you quit following when they are doing bad. Maybe band-wagon is the word you are looking for.

it's all about money IMO and MH is not going to pay for 2 baseball coaches at this time.

I can only hope Raliegh was told he has to finish Top 4 of the SEC or higher and that he has a very short leash.

If they start out next season 0-7 in the SEC the change better be made immediately.

I can only hope Raliegh was told he has to finish Top 4 of the SEC or higher and that he has a very short leash.

If they start out next season 0-7 in the SEC the change better be made immediately.

Ya, I'm more open to keeping him for monetary reasons as long as we have a high bar that he is aware of for next season.

Looks like another year of going to the SEC tournament and not being able to see my Alma Mater play.

Wonder if those black curtains that used to hang in Thompson-Boling are available to put into Lindsey Nelson Stadium? It might keep the bird droppings off all those nice new seats, since Vol fans won't be shining them with their behinds.

VN Store

Back