Still think we'll have a

fryeguy93

Rufus X. Sarsaparilli
press conference this week (Tues/Wed) announcing Raleigh's departure.

Call me an optimist.

I just can't believe Mike Hamilton can look at the current situation and make any other decision.

I know what Mike said before the Alabama series but we have all heard athletic directors give a Vote of Confidence and only fire the guy several weeks later.

Why can't it be us for once?

Last edited:
Nothing would make me happier than to see Raleigh get canned....he has done nothing in his 3 seasons...

I wish I shared your optimism, but i think Raliegh is safe for now.

Fryeguy....sorry but it's just not gonna happen....Hamilton's very odd....he'll spend the big money on upgrading the baseball facilities but he doesn't give a sh%t as to the leader of the program....he can go 3 seasons without postseason play, without finishing higher than 10th in the SEC and without winning more than 12 SEC games and keep his job....Hamilton must REALLY love him some Todd Raleigh

Hamilton has to be on the hot seat....while baseball isn't that big at TN, in his time at UT the football program has really went downhill....many other SEC programs have passed us in a huge manner....while Mike has improved basketball the football and baseball programs have been on a consistent slide

I thought Rod Delmonico got fired because the baseball team was the only Vols team, men or women, that did not make the NCAA postseason in 2007. What has changed? I say fire Raleigh and get a coach that will really sell the program.

I forgot the SEC Spring meeting are this week. Should have laid off my predictions. We'll see early next week

I thought Rod Delmonico got fired because the baseball team was the only Vols team, men or women, that did not make the NCAA postseason in 2007. What has changed? I say fire Raleigh and get a coach that will really sell the program.

Nah, bad grades and the rough state of the baseball program got Delmonico fired.

Brent Hubbs on Volquest said Hamilton will have an indepth meeting with Raleigh either today or tomorrow....so we'll know by tomorrow night

Brent Hubbs on Volquest said Hamilton will have an indepth meeting with Raleigh either today or tomorrow....so we'll know by tomorrow night

Wouldn't you love to be a fly on that wall? Rolly is going to pitch his incoming recruits, hammy is going to either sit there and allow that BS "I promised you four years" :furious3: routine or he will have to man up and tell him "Rolly, you stink like three day old camel piles, get the hell out of both my face and my university...and put down that donut, you're off the payroll and free food plan too." :clapping:

Aw, we can only hope. :w00t:

VN Store

Back