Summer League Vols

fryeguy93

Rufus X. Sarsaparilli
Have heard no list about Vols playing summer league ball.

Anyone have a current list.

I think Steven Grover is in CCL playing for Falmouth
Will Locante and Matt Ramsey in CCL pitching for Harwich
Zach Osborne and Cody Stubbs in CCL for Hyannis

Good luck to all the BaseVols this summer!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Heck! Brittany Murphy was not bad in that movie- and she was far more attainable.

then there was the host mom who attacked Mickey Dominguez (Wilmer Valderrama) she was not bad.

Heck! Brittany Murphy was not bad in that movie- and she was far more attainable.

then there was the host mom who attacked Mickey Dominguez (Wilmer Valderrama) she was not bad.

You left out Freddie Prinze, Jr. She was pretty hot, too! :) By the way, Frye, you never graded my assignment. Nothing pissed me off more than doing work in school that wasn't graded! :)

You left out Freddie Prinze, Jr. She was pretty hot, too! :) By the way, Frye, you never graded my assignment. Nothing pissed me off more than doing work in school that wasn't graded! :)

You can keep your Hope Schollie

There are three guys in the Coastal Plain League:

Josh Allman - Asheboro Copperheads
Adam King - Asheboro Copperheads
Alan Walden - Forest City Owls

Highly recommend going to Forest City for a game. Great park to see the game. McNair Field was built by the Houston Texans owner and his grandkid from Rice is playing on the team.

Forest City won the Coastal Plain League last year and had 50+ wins in the summer league and won the PG Crosschecker National Championship. It's not too far from Knoxville either. Cheap and great place to watch a game. Another plus is they play Asheboro a lot since they are in the same division.

There are three guys in the Coastal Plain League:

Josh Allman - Asheboro Copperheads
Adam King - Asheboro Copperheads
Alan Walden - Forest City Owls

Highly recommend going to Forest City for a game. Great park to see the game. McNair Field was built by the Houston Texans owner and his grandkid from Rice is playing on the team.

Forest City won the Coastal Plain League last year and had 50+ wins in the summer league and won the PG Crosschecker National Championship. It's not too far from Knoxville either. Cheap and great place to watch a game. Another plus is they play Asheboro a lot since they are in the same division.

and already saw no Vols are on OBX and opponents roster.

I'm guessing the OBX team is the plum to get.

It is funny to consider that Forest City is no where near the Coastal Plains.

and already saw no Vols are on OBX and opponents roster.

I'm guessing the OBX team is the plum to get.

It is funny to consider that Forest City is no where near the Coastal Plains.

Outer Banks is the 'plum' for those who want to party and go to the beach all the time. Their facilities are terrible. FC is for those kids who are serious about baseball. Great facilities (for a summer league) and awesome fan support. Yes,I know, having traveled with a FC team in the past, they are very looong bus rides. But its just like when I worked in the minor leagues. If kids can't get used to summer league baseball, it will be very difficult to get acclimated to minor league ball.

Outer Banks is the 'plum' for those who want to party and go to the beach all the time. Their facilities are terrible. FC is for those kids who are serious about baseball. Great facilities (for a summer league) and awesome fan support. Yes,I know, having traveled with a FC team in the past, they are very looong bus rides. But its just like when I worked in the minor leagues. If kids can't get used to summer league baseball, it will be very difficult to get acclimated to minor league ball.

The DareDevils, Edenton and the teams in that division do pretty well in winning titles. They do seemingly have more top-tier ACC and Colonial talent in their ranks.

I would not castigate the OBX, Edenton and Peninsula guys as party animals. With the roadtrips and such they likely don't have much time for beach anyway.

I am now thinking about drives. The Northern divisions guys really don't have that long of drives. So maybe they do have more time at beach? :) The drive to Wilson is a little far west and south but not that bad.

VN Store

Back