Tennessee Suffers 9-7 Defeat to Alabama in Regular-Season Finale

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
As it has done all season, the University of Tennessee baseball team kept fighting on Saturday. Unfortunately it just wasn't quite enough. The Volunteers clawed their way back from a five-run deficit only to see Alabama score three in the top of the eighth to claim a 9-7 win in the regular-season finale for both teams.

More...

Discuss.

lol at all these threads saying "Fire Todd Raliegh". I'm on board also just like how you guys are getting your point across. FIRE TODD RALIEGH!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

I would if I was in Knoxville but I'd proably spell it wrong :). Who do you want next, Gardner?

I would if I was in Knoxville but I'd proably spell it wrong :). Who do you want next, Gardner?

Yes he would. He hates Raleigh so bad he would probably prefer Jennifer Gardner coach the team. VolsSports"Fan" has shown a strange amount of anger toward my boy TR. It's scary. He's probably one of the creeps that texted Layla.

"You keep your money, I want your baby!"
-Fat Bastard:)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
Yes he would. He hates Raleigh so bad he would probably prefer Jennifer Gardner coach the team. VolsSports"Fan" has shown an strange amount of anger toward my boy TR. It's scary. He's probably one of the creeps that texted Layla.

"You keep your money, I want your baby!"
-Fat Bastard:)

Actually, in case you haven't noticed, everyone except you wants him gone, and you have been the only one to even try to defend him pretty much all season. I've been tame compared to some on here.

Actually, in case you haven't noticed, everyone except you wants him gone, and you have been the only one to even try to defend him pretty much all season. I've been tame compared to some on here.

So you'd rather have.......Ava Gardner?
It's obvious that Hammy laid down the law in this past off-season. I think he only attacked 5 players on a personal level this year. That's an improvement over almost coming to blows on a daily basis his first two years. He gave up the bullpen and pitch calling reigns to Beverlin.The question we don't know the answer to is, did Hammy say it's postseason play or the highway. I'm like you, I say he'll be back. His roster will be depleted by graduation and the draft. You may have to be put on suicide-watch next year. It might have to get worse than this before it gets better.

VN Store

Back