The official goodbye to Todd Raleigh

Shall we send the moving assemble' or will you have enough manliness to uproot yourself without assistance?

:salute:

Hell, I might as well rename the thread to "The official goodbye to Mike Hamilton!!"

A man can wish...

I woould pray he does but whatever his decision is, I also pray he makes it quickly and publicly. We surely do not need another poor recruiting effort. :furious3:

He has done a good job recruiting as a Tennessee coach and I guess I am in the minority but I think he deserves one more year.

OK, MH...time to move quickly getting a new baseball coach. Both Phil Garner & Rick Honeycutt have tried to get this job, but never got the time of day from the athletic director. Alan Cockrell is available. All three are loyal Vol alumni. UT baseball has been an embarassment for years. Enough already!

OK, MH...time to move quickly getting a new baseball coach. Both Phil Garner & Rick Honeycutt have tried to get this job, but never got the time of day from the athletic director. Alan Cockrell is available. All three are loyal Vol alumni. UT baseball has been an embarassment for years. Enough already!

Thats funny!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I REALLLLLY hate the posts that list major league coaches or major league players (current or former) with no college experience.

We can't afford a major league coach.
We need someone who knows how to deal with the very unique problems of college baseball.

It's like when I hear toothless rednecks say we should hire Peyton Manning for football.

Last edited:
I REALLLLLY hate the posts that list major league coaches or major league players (current or former) with no college experience.

We need someone who knows how to deal with the very unique problems of college baseball.

It's like when I hear toothless rednecks so we could hire Peyton Manning for football.

On a side note Frye, what do you think our chances of making a regional are if we win today?

It's like when I hear toothless rednecks so we could hire Peyton Manning for football.

+1

Solid post.

College baseball is a completely different animal.

On a side note Frye, what do you think our chances of making a regional are if we win today?

Frye stated in another thread a win today combined with another UK loss and we may still get a bid.

But really we don't deserve one. And after all this if that happened to have to hear Raliegh brag about how he got the team back to the Regionals would make me puke.

Frye stated in another thread a win today combined with another UK loss and we may still get a bid.

But really we don't deserve one. And after all this if that happened to have to hear Raliegh brag about how he got the team back to the Regionals would make me puke.

the Wildcat's RPI will still be higher than Tennessee's. So my statement may not even be true.

IF Tennessee and Kentucky both are swept, then the SEC will only get 8 teams in.

Like I stated in an earlier post if Serrano at Fullerton is interested then what are we waiting for. All is he has done is continually had teams in top 25 let alone top 10 and gets to Omaha wherever he has been. Cmon MH make the move.

Like I stated in an earlier post if Serrano at Fullerton is interested then what are we waiting for. All is he has done is continually had teams in top 25 let alone top 10 and gets to Omaha wherever he has been. Cmon MH make the move.

You cannot seriously be stupid enough to believe that a coach at Fullerton would leave to come here.

VN Store

Back