Hawn approaching Helton's HR mark

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
By my count, Hawn has 35. Helton had 38.

With 35 homers, Hawn is currently in 4th place all time.

By my count, Hawn has 35. Helton had 38.

With 35 homers, Hawn is currently in 4th place all time.

:question:

Messr. Freak, may I inquire that you expose the two Kings of the Round Triptable who reside above our heroes Helton and Hawn?

Winner winner, chicken dinner! :)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I lived out-of-state during the Sonny Cortez days as the mid-late 90s are my baseball dark period.

That is when Delmonico crushed the program by trying to play Gorilla Ball with LSU, Miami and Alabama.

It's like my White Sox. For 2 decades they tried to be long-ball offensive team with the likes of Frank Thomas. They win a freakin' World Series playing small ball and the next season they get rid of Podsednick and pick up Jim Thome and go back to what made them mediocre.

wow! was that ever a tangent.

Your assignment....in 1000 words, how are Ozzie Guillen and Todd Raleigh Different? How are they alike.

In terms of baseball philosophy, Ozzie and Todd seem to be polar-opposits. Although TR has shown flashes of playin small-ball. He was really out of options while our 3-4-5 hitters were struggling. I'm sure he has hit-n-run or run-n-hit more this year than he has his ENTIRE coaching career. Both of these guys make sure every player knows who's in charge. Somehow Ozzie has managed to earn the respect of his players while simultaneously acting like Mussolini in the dugout. Ozzie is TOO honest in the media, Todd is only as honest as he can afford to be. It's not 1000 words but it's all I have for you on an odd assignment. :)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back