Greg McMichael to be Guest Speaker at UT Baseball Luncheon

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The University of Tennessee baseball program will host its third and final luncheon of the season at noon on Thursday, May 20, in the Lindsey Nelson Stadium MVP Club Room. Former Volunteer and Major League Baseball standout Greg McMichael will be the guest speaker.

More...

Discuss.

Upon days of more youthfulness paralleled with the initial surge in Atlanta Braves greatness, I had the kind pleasure to know Mr. McMichael. He was a chosen instructor to my son during his summer offseason who, alas, could not gain the advantage of his famed change up with immiscible movement.

Truism follows.

In the throes (throws?) of teaching my young apprentice, Mr. McMichael took to the mound, indoors, and began to demonstrate his talented, signature pitch. As I was still able in 199ish to catch, albeit in full gear, the swiftness of the best of MLB hurlers, I was taken aback when Mr. McMichael's two seamed wonder darted suddenly down and cupward.

:mf_surrender:

Rattling around my squatting body's inner thighs as if a snooker ball in search of no place to fall, Mr. McMichael proffered a kind gesture in my behalf.

"Sir, are you well? My pitch appears to have found each and every possible place on your most delicate anatomy which hangs, sadly for this instance, outside of your body, in harm's way!"

"Mr. McMichael, have no fear. Nothing has been altered or damaged in any way and if it or they had, there would be no consequence to any woman here present on this fine Earth."

:cray:

I suppose I should have mentioned the insertion into my underwebbing the usual plastic device known to be the most ultimate protection from said inabilities to catch. But at that moment, I was in self-admiration at having survived the worst of this MLBallplayer.

:whistling:

Do go and enjoy Mr. McMichael. Just don't offer to F2 him. :no:

Last edited:

VN Store

Back