Game #3

MississippiVol

Do you guys think we can squeeze it in? I didn't know how much it was raining in Knoxville.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

IF there's one thing that kills me, it's taking strike 3 looking.

Swing the bat.

Vols win 3-1 and win their second straight series.

There is life.

Huge win for us. This was a series we really needed. Great job by the pitching staff. Go Vols!!!!!

That was a good win with some nice pitching. We have an improving team on our hands. Maybe they can make the SEC Tournament. Georgia will be tough, but they might overlook a team that has some really bad losses and had a terrible SEC start. Go Vols!

I want us to keep winning....however I don't want it to effect whether Raleigh comes back or not....we need to get rid of him

Georgia tough? They're something like 13-30 overall with a 3-17 SEC record....they're one of the worst SEC teams of the past 5 years...if we can't win 2 of 3 against them then we don't deserve a spot in Hoover

Georgia tough? They're something like 13-30 overall with a 3-17 SEC record....they're one of the worst SEC teams of the past 5 years...if we can't win 2 of 3 against them then we don't deserve a spot in Hoover

You are correct. I was thinking of the wrong team.

I was watching the game yesterday on Sportsouth because I thought it was gonna rain it out, and it sure didn't seem like CTR was real interested in the game and or did a whole lot during the game.

VN Store

Back