Day Off for Polk?

I thought this was a thread about honoring James K Polk's bday and taking off work. I was interested bc I live app 100 yds from his home from 11-22 yrs old.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I thought this was a thread about honoring James K Polk's bday and taking off work. I was interested bc I live app 100 yds from his home from 11-22 yrs old.

Wow... I bet you get the full affect of Mule Day huh? lol

Raleigh said after the game he had a family member with a health issue and had returned home for the day. Hoped to have him back for the weekend but "Family comes first."

Wow... I bet you get the full affect of Mule Day huh? lol

Geez, I'd rather cut all the UT athletic fields with a push mower than attend a freakn mule day. I get the whole 150 yrs ago orwhatever but man. Is all that really nec?

I'm from Chatt and have only been in Columbia for a bit over a year. I like Franklin and Murf/Nash alright, but Maury Co.( or Murry as they say) is pretty lame, to be honest.

I'm from Chatt and have only been in Columbia for a bit over a year. I like Franklin and Murf/Nash alright, but Maury Co.( or Murry as they say) is pretty lame, to be honest.

I hear ya dude... I grew up kinda close. One was enough to last a lifetime. lol

Wow....hope everything's ok with his family.....but not having him this weekend could be the difference in a series win and loss

VN Store

Back