Tennessee to Battle No. 15 Vanderbilt in Rivalry Series in Knoxville this Weekend

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The University of Tennessee baseball team will return to Southeastern Conference action at Lindsey Nelson Stadium this weekend when it hosts in-state rival No. 15 Vanderbilt. The Vols and Commodores will square off at 7 p.m. on Friday and Saturday with both contests set to be televised live on CSS. The series finale will take place at 2 p.m.

More...

Discuss.

Unfortunately I don't see us winning that series

We (OHIO) played Vandy earlier this year. Their pitching is insane. Friday starter Sonny Gray will be a top 10-15 draft pick next year. Throws 93-95 the whole game. Two nasty breaking breaking balls. There other two starters both throw in the 90s as well, heck, I think every pitcher throws in the 90s for them.

The hitters better be ready. They should be patient with Gray as he can be wild at times, but they need to be aggressive with the other pitchers and not get behind in counts early.

Come on boys!!! Let's beat the Dores!!!
GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Diamond Vols are playing another great game tonight :rolleyes:

Why would you waste your time and everyone else's time by posting something like that? That's more pathetic than the teams performance thus-far.

Why would you waste your time and everyone else's time by posting something like that? That's more pathetic than the teams performance thus-far.

No it's really not. It's not even close.

No it's really not. It's not even close.

Yeah. Yeah it's worse. You know what's even worse than that? EVERYTHING that YOU post, "Fan". You should keep to your usual post content. Say something clever, like Raleigh sucks.

Yeah. Yeah it's worse. You know what's even worse than that? EVERYTHING that YOU post, "Fan". You should keep to your usual post content. Say something clever, like Raleigh sucks.

If you haven't figured it out by now genius, YOU are in the vast minority here. YOU are the only one who defends the moron coaching this team.

And saying Raliegh sucks isn't clever, it's the truth.

If you haven't figured it out by now genius, YOU are in the vast minority here. YOU are the only one who defends the moron coaching this team.

And saying Raliegh sucks isn't clever, it's the truth.

And saying Raliegh sucks isn't clever, it's the truth.[/QUOTE] Thanks "Fan". You just couldn't help yourself, could you? HILARIOUS! :)

Theres like 20 posts in the forum, its not like I am bothering a lot of people by doing it. Nobody cares about the baseball team because we have a clown leading the way.

and how can you talk like that about VolsSportsFan, he is a Vol Fan that wants to see the baseball Vols do well and that means getting rid of Raliegh.

Theres like 20 posts in the forum, its not like I am bothering a lot of people by doing it. Nobody cares about the baseball team because we have a clown leading the way.

If you don't care about the team then don't bother visiting the University of Tennessee Baseball Forum! If you don't like clowns then don't go to the circus. IT'S PLAIN AND SIMPLE, BUDDY!!!

If you don't care about the team then don't bother visiting the University of Tennessee Baseball Forum! If you don't like clowns then don't go to the circus. IT'S PLAIN AND SIMPLE, BUDDY!!!

I care about the UT baseball program, thats why I want to see the clown gone. If I didn't care I wouldn't post here and watch the diamond Vols lose every game.

Unlike most of The "clowns" that post on this site, I love the UT Baseball TEAM. It doesn't matter who's driving the ship. If you guys read my posts then you would know that I don't support Raleigh. Overstating the obvious doesn't do anything helpful. Criticizing Raleigh doesn't make you guys smart baseball people. THAT'S EASY! It's not easy to support the team when things are going bad. I DO! You guys should do the same or do everyone a favor and stay out if the bleachers and the Volnation Baseball Forum. Thanks!

Unlike most of The "clowns" that post on this site, I love the UT Baseball TEAM. It doesn't matter who's driving the ship. If you guys read my posts then you would know that I don't support Raleigh. Overstating the obvious doesn't do anything helpful. Criticizing Raleigh doesn't make you guys smart baseball people. THAT'S EASY! It's not easy to support the team when things are going bad. I DO! You guys should do the same or do everyone a favor and stay out if the bleachers and the Volnation Baseball Forum. Thanks!

Everyone? There is like 10 people that visit the forum daily. I support the Vols, I supported the football Vols when Phil was on his way out and I support the diamond Vols. Not once have I said something negative about the players. Just because I want a coaching change does not mean I am not a fan.

1) You don't have to tell anyone to "stay out of the bleachers"....Raliegh had made sure they already do.

2)Can you get it through your thick skull that criticizing Raliegh does NOT mean we don't support the team? Your post shows how you simply jump to that conclusion. And most of us DO believe we're supporting the team because we want Raliegh gone; we believe the TEAM deserves so much better at coach.

1) You don't have to tell anyone to "stay out of the bleachers"....Raliegh had made sure they already do.

2)Can you get it through your thick skull that criticizing Raliegh does NOT mean we don't support the team? Your post shows how you simply jump to that conclusion. And most of us DO believe we're supporting the team because we want Raliegh gone; we believe the TEAM deserves so much better at coach.

I agree 100%.

Everyone? There is like 10 people that visit the forum daily. I support the Vols, I supported the football Vols when Phil was on his way out and I support the diamond Vols. Not once have I said something negative about the players. Just because I want a coaching change does not mean I am not a fan.

You and EVERYONE else have said we need Raleigh gone a thousand times. Stop beating a dead horse, PLEASE!!! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Your Mama probably told you that. It applies here!

Let me get this straight, you want Raleigh gone, right? I GET IT!!! I PROMISE!!! Say something else. Something that PROVES that you SUPPORT the team would be new and different.

VN Store

Back