READ THIS BEFORE POSTING in the Lady Vols Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
This forum is for fans of the Lady Vols. It isn't for debate over the legitimacy of women's basketball or for comparisons to the men's game. If you enjoy the Lady Vols and enjoy discussing the program, this forum is for you. Otherwise, please refrain from posting. Posters who are 'trolling' and/or disrespectful risk having their account suspended.

For those that post here often, if you see a post that does not adhere to the guidelines above, please bring it to our attention by using the 'report post' button. It's located under the user's avatar.

Thank you
:hi:

This forum is for fans of the Lady Vols. It isn't for debate over the legitimacy of women's basketball or for comparisons to the men's game. If you enjoy the Lady Vols and enjoy discussing the program, this forum is for you. Otherwise, please refrain from posting. Posters who are 'trolling' and/or disrespectful risk having their account suspended.

For those that post here often, if you see a post that does not adhere to the guidelines above, please bring it to our attention by using the 'report post' button. It's located under the user's avatar and it looks like an exclamation point inside of a triangle.

Thank you

No, Thank You!!!

Reactions: Chippo
Freak, I want to congratulate you on the great job you do moderating these forums.

I'm sure posters tell you this all the time, but I've never said it before and just wanted to show my appreciation.

This is one of my favorite message boards because you and the other mods run it so well.

Why is it that these new restrictions that apply to trolls and disrespectful posters only applies to the Lady Vols forum and none of the others?

Reactions: LVFan82 and OJ
Why is it that these new restrictions that apply to trolls and disrespectful posters only applies to the Lady Vols forum and none of the others?
The idiots have been out in force on this forum. I'm sure that if an epidemic errupts on the others the same medicine will be applied.

Thanks Freak. Some of the posters on here were obviously trolls or whatever. We don't need them spewing their venom.

Thanks Freak, I remember a VN-board argument years ago when Pat passed Wooden's wins. The kid said her record wasn't legitimate because her squads played women's teams and his played men's teams. Naturally, I just had to ask if, logically, that meant the Lady Vols were equal to Wooden's male teams, since, otherwise, Pat's ladies playing women's teams wasn't an advantage (either women v women is equal to men v men, or...)

At that point the kid called me a "stupid, fat, old guy" (I'm not sure why he didn't accuse me of being gay too. I mean, isn't that redneck 101?).

Anyway I replied, "Well yeah, but how come you've been perve-stalking me long enough to know that I'm truly stupid, fat, and old", and if this was his idea of how to satisfy his homosexual daddy-issues he really needed to work on his older-man pickup lines.

Strangely, he never replied or posted on the Lady Vols' forum again.

Long love the LV's: They're first and foremost Vols. Second, they're Vols. Third, and in no particular order, they're incredibly fit young women in minimal clothing getting hot and sweaty excelling at a sport. What's wrong with boys these days?

Reactions: 2 people
Made me smile. Yeah, I like looking too. I'm new to the forum and have been a Lady Vols fan for decades. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Thanks Freak, I remember a VN-board argument years ago when Pat passed Wooden's wins. The kid said her record wasn't legitimate because her squads played women's teams and his played men's teams. Naturally, I just had to ask if, logically, that meant the Lady Vols were equal to Wooden's male teams, since, otherwise, Pat's ladies playing women's teams wasn't an advantage (either women v women is equal to men v men, or...)

At that point the kid called me a "stupid, fat, old guy" (I'm not sure why he didn't accuse me of being gay too. I mean, isn't that redneck 101?).

Anyway I replied, "Well yeah, but how come you've been perve-stalking me long enough to know that I'm truly stupid, fat, and old", and if this was his idea of how to satisfy his homosexual daddy-issues he really needed to work on his older-man pickup lines.

Strangely, he never replied or posted on the Lady Vols' forum again.

Long love the LV's: They're first and foremost Vols. Second, they're Vols. Third, and in no particular order, they're incredibly fit young women in minimal clothing getting hot and sweaty excelling at a sport. What's wrong with boys these days?

Reactions: 1 person

For those that post here often, if you see a post that does not adhere to the guidelines above, please bring it to our attention by using the 'report post' button. It's located under the user's avatar.

Thank you

Good call Freak.

Reactions: sisaq
I'm with you 100%. I like it that it is about Lady Vols not just Lady Vols Basketball.

Don't tell me who won the Soccer game last night. The stupid TV thing says the replay is not quite ready yet (nice terms for ........stuff. Caught the first half then it went haywire.

Don't want to discuss politics either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back