Summitt should retire now. She simply...

armchair

is not a great coach or recruiter anymore. She gets a lot of supposed top recruits, but the evaluation skills of her and her staff are not very good, and so the Vols have a big, slow team with no depth, despite the fact that UT is practically tops in recruiting--based on player rankings--most years. Watching this team lose to Baylor--a team as young or younger than the Vols--was painful. Just a terrible performance in every way--starting with coaching.

Disagree, dude. The coaches should have taken a different apporoach, but don't ask for Pat Summitt to retire.

I have the OP on ignore, but I'm sure I'm not missing anything other than his usual idiocy.

you should get out of your armchair and do something productive. She will retire when she needs to do so.

I STRONGLY disagree... the super tall Griner for Baylor played out of her mind today. She probably has 3 inches on the 2nd tallest player in girl's bball, she's a BEAST... we should just be glad that she didn't punch any of our players out. It was close until the last couple of minutes.

is not a great coach or recruiter anymore. She gets a lot of supposed top recruits, but the evaluation skills of her and her staff are not very good, and so the Vols have a big, slow team with no depth, despite the fact that UT is practically tops in recruiting--based on player rankings--most years. Watching this team lose to Baylor--a team as young or younger than the Vols--was painful. Just a terrible performance in every way--starting with coaching.

Moron at work....

Possibly the worst post of the year. Our best interior player (Vicki Baugh) is STILL injured, and we were 32-2 with NO SENIORS.

If Coach Summitt coached basketball on the same level with your posting ability, I would agree with you. Thankfully, that is FAR from the case.

Hey, the men have a big game tomorrow. Ya need to save this post in case they happen to lose. You know cheer 'em while they're up; kick 'em when they're down.:)

The armchair is where you should stay and keep your mouth shut doing so. I thought this thread was a joke but I guess you are serious. I guess you think if a coach doesn't win a championship every single season they should be fired

Thread cleaned and posts deleted.

It's fine of some of you don't prefer the game of women's basketball. But if that's the case, I would appreciate you leave the posting to those who do.

:hi:
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back