SEC Tournament Lady Vols vs Vanderbilt

Let's go Lady Vols. I'm looking for a great game again today. Cain's all rested up ready to swat. Manning is hitting a good stride. Brewer and Strick are monsters. Strick needs to watch her celebratory chest bumps. She's gonna hurt somebody with that big body. Angie did a great job taking care of business on Thomas yesterday. Mississippi coach Renee Ladner said yesterday that Manning has "kicked their butts" three games in a row. Everyone had some good minutes. I keep waiting for Johnson to explode. Maybe, today.:wassup:

Glory exploded a couple of times yesterday. I had a low angle of the court when the ball came off the rim and Glory jumped and was 2 feet higher than anyone else. One pass was thrown into her that I thought was going way over her head and out of bounds but she snagged it easily. A couple of times she went up for a tip in that was not needed but her hand was above the rim. Girl has some hops. Well, got to go. On the way to the pep rally at Arena Tavern. GO LADY VOLS!!!

Kelly Cain has had good games in the Lady Vols' two previous meetings with Vandy this season. Hopefully she has another one today.

Go Lady Vols!

With vandy playing for the 3rd straight day, plus the fact the Lady Vols are better should equal atleast a 10 pt. Victory

Glory's play and skills are great, I'll easily agree with that. I just want to see her bring it for 40 minutes and really dominate like I know she is capable of. She's had many layups and finger rolls this year where she was at or above the rim. She can dunk it and I want to see that. If they play today like they played the first half last night, Vandy is not even in the game.

Jeep, I don't see any Lady Vols. Just a bunch of people on a field running around with butterfly nets for some reason.

Good, means LV's up soon. About another 7-8 minutes til tip off. That'd make some nice fishin' sticks. Just dip and scoop. Better than dynamite even.

The team just came out of the locker room and a large "Go Lady Vols" chanted erupted. Crowd is mostly clad in orange.

Everybody probably heard it already-
Today's starters: For Tennessee #5 Angie Bjorklund, #15 Alicia Manning, #33 Alyssia Brewer, #40 Shekinna Stricklen and #52 Kelley Cain.

VN Store

Back