Official game thread..Lady Vols vs Lady Elephants

Escape Goat

All VOL !!!
Lady Vols vs. alabama in Tuscaloosa

Thursday 8 pm on CSS (nashville)

Destroy the lady Elephants, Vols!!! :rock2:

Last edited:
We need to Hammer Bammer. ND just lost to # 23 St. Johns. Their other loss was at UCONN # 1. Our two losses are at Stanford # 2 and Georgia who was ranked # 8 when we lost. ND plays Georgetown on Saturday and that could well be loss # 3 for them.

We need to Hammer Bammer. ND just lost to # 23 St. Johns. Their other loss was at UCONN # 1. Our two losses are at Stanford # 2 and Georgia who was ranked # 8 when we lost. ND plays Georgetown on Saturday and that could well be loss # 3 for them.

I hope we annihilate Bama, but I could care less about the polls. UConn is No. 1, and then there's everybody else. Even Stanford couldn't really compete with them, Notre Dame got stomped, and we're not even trying our luck.

This game won't be close. Bammer is easily the worst team in the SEC this year.

Well, now it's been announced that due to class absences Kelly Cain is not traveling with the team to Alabama. Apparently, it's a scheduling conflict, but Coach Summit has decided that Kelly will not travel with the team.

Well, now it's been announced that due to class absences Kelly Cain is not traveling with the team to Alabama. Apparently, it's a scheduling conflict, but Coach Summit has decided that Kelly will not travel with the team.

Geno would do the same.:eek:lol:

Coincidentally, I was just over on the LV's site and looking at her stats. She has 79 blocks and 244 points ytd. Also, 186 rebounds.

Brewer will start in her place. Should still be a BIG win for the LV's.

Edited to add link-
http://www.utladyvols.com/sports/w-baskbl/stats/2009-2010/teamcume.html

Last edited:

UT won't need her to win this game.

Tonight's expected starters are Angie Bjorklund, Alyssia Brewer, Glory Johnson, Alicia Manning and Shekinna Stricklen. They will start the game playing zone.

VN Store

Back