Uconn

Geno and Pat are butting heads right now I believe. I don't know what the real story is though.

what ever happened to pat playing anybody at anytime anywhere i just think that it's sad for the fans

what ever happened to pat playing anybody at anytime anywhere i just think that it's sad for the fans

it's only sad for the UConn fans. They got to see a classy coach at least once per season

I don't. Playing Pukeonn once in a season is enough for me. Less time I have to stomach that arrogant donkey they call a coach.

yes, geno is a SOB and pat was tired of all his BS so she didn't renew the game...Doesn't bother me one bit either.

didn't the recruiting of that freshman have something to do with it too? I think it's Maya(?) Moore.

I believe so. Pat thought something suspicious was taking place and the NCAA wouldn't do anything. Something about her parents moving to Conn. in a nice home which she thought couldn't be done without some assistance.

im pretty sure it had to do with maya moore the freshman at uconn...if i remember correctly she had some special visitors ie taurasi and sue bird visit her or something....summitt was pretty upset ab this and decided to not play this game...i guess well just have to wait til the nc game to see them play

GENO's Comments on the upcoming Rutgers game: Why would we want to play this class act?

Status of Parker is drawing attention of Rutgers : Women's Basketball : GoVolsXtra.com

Always Something to Say: Connecticut coach Geno Auriemma, whose team was beaten by Rutgers 73-71 last Tuesday, offered a predication about Monday's game.

"It will be 65 to something, unless Epiphanny Prince gets 35 and then it will be 70 to something,'' he said.

Prince scored a career-high 33 points in Tuesday's game.

"When Rutgers plays, it's a possession-by-possession, defensive-oriented game,'' Auriemma said. "I think Tennessee will play the same way, and I don't think it will look much different than last year's national championship game did."

Auriemma added: "I hope Rutgers wins by 20. I want Rutgers to win every game, except two, for the remainder of the year when they play us."

:realmad:
GENO's Comments on the upcoming Rutgers game: Why would we want to play this class act?

Status of Parker is drawing attention of Rutgers : Women's Basketball : GoVolsXtra.com

Always Something to Say: Connecticut coach Geno Auriemma, whose team was beaten by Rutgers 73-71 last Tuesday, offered a predication about Monday's game.

"It will be 65 to something, unless Epiphanny Prince gets 35 and then it will be 70 to something,'' he said.

Prince scored a career-high 33 points in Tuesday's game.

"When Rutgers plays, it's a possession-by-possession, defensive-oriented game,'' Auriemma said. "I think Tennessee will play the same way, and I don't think it will look much different than last year's national championship game did."

Auriemma added: "I hope Rutgers wins by 20. I want Rutgers to win every game, except two, for the remainder of the year when they play us."

I hope UCant loses in the first damn round of the tournament.... I'm so sick of this clown coach.

VN Store

Back