Lady Vols vs. Arkansas

T_N_T

Wow. Just wow, that was impressive, too bad the record coulden't be broken, but still that impressive. I tip my hat to you ladies. :yahoo:

Early in the game Angie B had 17 points in 10 minutes! She finished with 29 including 7 threes...3rd time she's tied Shanna Zolman with that amount... CP3 with 24 with only 24 minutes of play..

Angie can flat out shoot the lights out man.... When she's on...she's REALLY on...!:rock: We just need her to do this Monday night against Duke!

Alberta is not starter material... If Alexis needs another night off, Pat needs to rotate CP to guard and start Fuller... Alberta played 34 minutes and scored a whopping 2 points... That's not going to get it done in the tournament.

Great outing tonight... now get ready for the ESPN2 game Monday night.:pepper:
98 Tenn- 55 Ark

Wonder why Pat had her sit so much of the 1st half, she surely would have broken the record otherwise. She was obviously hot and only had two fouls.

Wonder why Pat had her sit so much of the 1st half, she surely would have broken the record otherwise. She was obviously hot and only had two fouls.

yeah, and she would have broken it in the first half! :rock: I think Pat overreacts to fouls sometimes.... The LVs were already blowing out the hogs, so she could have left angie in there until she fouled out....she would have smashed the record for sure...:yes: But, I guess it was learning tool... Pat has 7 banners, I have none :crazy:

yeah, and she would have broken it in the first half! :rock: I think Pat overreacts to fouls sometimes.... The LVs were already blowing out the hogs, so she could have left angie in there until she fouled out....she would have smashed the record for sure...:yes: But, I guess it was learning tool... Pat has 7 banners, I have none :crazy:

At first I thought Pat didn't want the record overshadow winning the game, as she doesn't like one player being more important than the team, but she seemed to be wanting the record broken in 2nd half. I wonder if Pat was aware she was close to the record at 1st?

VN Store

Back