Lady Vols at Notre Dame Saturday: Anybody going?

Just curious if anyone from the board will be attending the Lady Vols game at Notre Dame on Saturday? We will be there clad in complete orange from head to toe ready for the big game.

The ND women are pretty good this year, could be a solid test of us.

Just curious if anyone from the board will be attending the Lady Vols game at Notre Dame on Saturday? We will be there clad in complete orange from head to toe ready for the big game.

The ND women are pretty good this year, could be a solid test of us.
Do they still have Weiss?:)

Overall record, I think we own them. Should be an enjoyable afternoon game.

Looks like the broadcast is a little late getting started due to the early game going late.

If they leave Bjorklund unguarded like that all game, she'll have 40 points. The girl can shoot

ND leaving everyone open from 3 and trying to lock down the inside. Neither will work

That male announcer is getting on my nerves. It sounds like he's saying the "Lady Vowels"..

That male announcer is getting on my nerves. It sounds like he's saying the "Lady Vowels"..

I came here to post the very, exact same thing.

It's KILLING me. Makes me want to ask him, "Would you pronounce it 'vowel-unteer'?"

You would think the first thing they teach you in Broadcasting 101 would be to pronounce right and enunciate..

There is a different color above all of the green. Hard to tell if it's orange. If those are all our people, then we have a ton of fans at that game.

There is a different color above all of the green. Hard to tell if it's orange. If those are all our people, then we have a ton of fans at that game.
I think those were our fans, a good showing indeed.

Yes that was all orange in the upper part. We dominated the upper half of the sold out arena and even had quite a few orange in the lower part where all the ND season ticket holders sit.

It was great being surrounded by all the Vol fans today, made the game that much more enjoyable.

They had over 11,000 people at the game and at least half of those were Lady Vol fans!

Plus, it really helped that we spanked the ever living crap out of them today! They opened with a 3-0 lead and then came back and answered with a 30-7 run.

Yeah it was pretty good watching us today we looked good although wasn't our best game still gotta get some of those freshman playing a little better ie smallbone and Baugh....fuller needs to play like she did at DePaul all the time that would be great and very helpful to us

I tivo'd the game and WOW! Angie B was fearless! I loved it.... She has made 31 threes already and she's only a freshie...
I actually wanted her to come off the bench as seeing what Fuller did a few days ago...but I'll eat crow on this one. Angie is exactly where she needs to be. Behind the Arc!

I tivo'd the game and WOW! Angie B was fearless! I loved it.... She has made 31 threes already and she's only a freshie...
I actually wanted her to come off the bench as seeing what Fuller did a few days ago...but I'll eat crow on this one. Angie is exactly where she needs to be. Behind the Arc!

Inexplicably, Notre Dame left her wide open for three's during the first part of the game. If Bjorklund is wide open for 3 there is no reason to go elsewhere with the ball. Quoting an article this morning...'Bjorklund was surprised how wide open the Irish left her. So was Notre Dame coach Muffet McGraw.

"I think if I was that open I'd probably make them, too," she said. "It's a little easier when nobody's around you." '

:blink: Um, coach, aren't you responsible for coaching the offense and defense of your team? :crazy:

I came here to post the very, exact same thing.

It's KILLING me. Makes me want to ask him, "Would you pronounce it 'vowel-unteer'?"

Same here, I've heard him do this before, so it makes me think he does it intentionally. Surely someone has corrected him before now.

Inexplicably, Notre Dame left her wide open for three's during the first part of the game. If Bjorklund is wide open for 3 there is no reason to go elsewhere with the ball. Quoting an article this morning...'Bjorklund was surprised how wide open the Irish left her. So was Notre Dame coach Muffet McGraw.

"I think if I was that open I'd probably make them, too," she said. "It's a little easier when nobody's around you." '

:blink: Um, coach, aren't you responsible for coaching the offense and defense of your team? :crazy:

they were in a very good 2-3 zone...but they were not fast enough to get outside when she got the ball in the corner. Her shot is short and quick and they could not defend it...it was GREAT!

VN Store

Back