lady vols vs us national team

This will be a great learning experience for our freshmen. I also think this will be a team to be reckoned with again this year. Our girls are giving them a much better game that UConn did when they played them. Even if they end up losing, I'm very proud of them for hanging tough.

GO LADY VOLS!!!

I was there...very good job lady vols...taurasi still loves our gym..but i was impressed with some improvement and the freshmen talent

Who is the freshmen talent? Just curious.

Angie Bjorklund looked like a knock down shooter and played the game hard and smart, made good passes at times.Vikie Baugh has alot of talent as well, i cant really evaluate any farther cause its just 1 game but we look good.

Very well played game considering we just played the U.S. National team. There is a very good chance they will win another national championship.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Once again, on behalf of the 99.99999 pct of people who think women's college basketball is a farce, I implore, nay, I beg, the mods to create a special forum for Lady Vols news and commentary.

The silent majority can thank me later, when its safe.

Once again, on behalf of the 99.99999 pct of people who think women's college basketball is a farce, I implore, nay, I beg, the mods to create a special forum for Lady Vols news and commentary.

The silent majority can thank me later, when its safe.

:eek:lol: While I'm no great fan of women's basketball, that is something that goes along with being a Vol.

VN Store

Back