Tamari Key to Tennessee

Huge pick up for Holly and her staff we get a Impact Player in Key ! Tamari Key commits to Lady Vols

I wonder how Fulmer will approach the job situation concerning Holly?
He should just allow her contract to run out and start putting a list together of better replacements for her job.
He will likely allow her to coach the next four years and then let her go. Which means, at some point, he will have to extend her contract and thus owe her money when she is fired.
She will continue to lose and use either youth or injuries as an excuse for us not winning.
I expect us to have a great roster the next few seasons but will end up losing to teams like Austin Peay.

Reactions: 4 people
He should just allow her contract to run out and start putting a list together of better replacements for her job.
He will likely allow her to coach the next four years and then let her go. Which means, at some point, he will have to extend her contract and thus owe her money when she is fired.
She will continue to lose and use either youth or injuries as an excuse for us not winning.
I expect us to have a great roster the next few seasons but will end up losing to teams like Austin Peay.

This is a thread about a new commitment...not another bash Holly thread. Take it somewhere else.

Reactions: 29 people

That`s a good question and know one knows let`s just wait and see what happens. As for the post Kasiyahna Kushkituah will she be ready to play and be a force ? I think when Key arrives Kasiyahna Kushkituah will play more of the 4. Key will help extend the defense.

This is BIG. And don’t forget about sis (6’2” playing guard as a Sophomore and coming out in 2021!). If she grows !!!!!! Could be another great addition! Just saying?

For those who count #..... 2019-20 This puts us at 11 on team roster! That leaves us four spots and only losing (Harris) for 2020.... total of five scholarships left for 2019 & 2020! For all other offers for 2019..... that’s one less for 2020! Just saying 🤔
My suggestion: Jackson, Horston, Bell, Cooke, Beal are all top ten players .... take at least two if they will come? Three if it is the RIGHT one... leaves only two spots for 2020. JMO

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
This is BIG. And don’t forget about sis (6’2” playing guard as a Sophomore and coming out in 2021!). If she grows !!!!!! Could be another great addition! Just saying?

For those who count #..... 2019-20 This puts us at 11 on team roster! That leaves us four spots and only losing (Harris) for 2020.... total of five scholarships left for 2019 & 2020! For all other offers for 2019..... that’s one less for 2020! Just saying 🤔
My suggestion: Jackson, Horston, Bell, Cooke, Beal are all top ten players .... take at least two if they will come? Three if it is the RIGHT one... leaves only two spots for 2020. JMO

Holly stated she wants 4 for 2019, she is looking for shooters.

That`s a good question and know one knows let`s just wait and see what happens. As for the post Kasiyahna Kushkituah will she be ready to play and be a force ? I think when Key arrives Kasiyahna Kushkituah will play more of the 4. Key will help extend the defense.

Kk's going to have to be a traditional 4 (POWER-forward...We can use Rennia for a stretch-four set.

Holly making her play to keep her job.

Reactions: 1 person
Holly stated she wants 4 for 2019, she is looking for shooters.

If Holly only wants four total for 2019? The best chance to play is at wing/#3 depends on your definition and how they are utilized!!!

I think the best fits would be Rickea Jackson 6’2” W Michigan. Breanna Beal 6’0” W Illinois.... JMO

VN Store

Back