Holly Sighting

Amb3096

She was at last night's Las Vegas vs. Chicago game. Looked like she was courtside. Since she's unlikely to be coming to watch Diamond, I assume she was there to watch Jaime? Lucky for her, the game was a blowout so Jaime got some court time. Scored 7 pts on two made buckets and 2 FTs. I can only imagine the words between Jaime and Diamond when they were matched against each other on the court...

Reactions: 1 person
The Nike Tournament of Champions was held in Chicago this week. The announcers said there were a bunch of college coaches in the Sky-Aces audience that were in Chicago to see the players in the Nike event.

Reactions: 3 people
The Nike Tournament of Champions was held in Chicago this week. The announcers said there were a bunch of college coaches in the Sky-Aces audience that were in Chicago to see the players in the Nike event.

Thanks, that makes sense. I saw Dawn, Jolette and Stephanie White in the audience as well, so that explains why Holly was there too.

Reactions: 2 people
She was at last night's Las Vegas vs. Chicago game. Looked like she was courtside. Since she's unlikely to be coming to watch Diamond, I assume she was there to watch Jaime? Lucky for her, the game was a blowout so Jaime got some court time. Scored 7 pts on two made buckets and 2 FTs. I can only imagine the words between Jaime and Diamond when they were matched against each other on the court...

Just watch Diamond Play.....:hi:[WNBA] Las Vegas Aces vs Chicago Sky, Full Game Highlights, July 10, 2018 - YouTube

VN Store

Back