Today's WNBA Games

Amb3096

LA Sparks losing in the 3rd quarter by 8 to the Lynx. It's like they are channeling Tennessee with the amount of missed layups tonight. Frankly, it's embarrassing for a professional team, especially in light of their complaints of this imaginary gender wage gap in professional basketball. Sparks are garbage on offense outside of Parker and Nneke. Their backcourt, especially Sims, has been bad.

This kind of sorry play won't win the WNBA many new fans.

Gender wage gap in BBall. What @ the gender wage gap in swimsuit modeling? Never hear about that much. When will someone stand up? :-\

The WNBA would not exist were it already not subsidized by the 100% men's league anyway. Plus women are 100% allowed to play for any NBA or NBADL team that they want. Why not just perform at the necessary level there and then you'll almost certainly be paid the same.

/rant over

Reactions: 3 people
But it's so much easier for them to complain than look at things objectively. Because misogyny and patriarchy and stuff.

They're talking about the pretend gender wage gap and the whining from WNBA players and lack of respect for the game. Maybe if they put a better product on the floor, they'd get paid more. I appreciate the women's game, but the league is full of too many players who are simply not that good.

More missed layups during Chicago-Las Vegas...

These female commentators can kindly STFU now about this gender gap fantasy. Apparently, only random guys on their computer who have never watched a WNBA game are dismissive of paying the players more. Less condescending comments and more understanding if basic business 101. The WNBA plays less of their revenue than the NBA because the NBA makes probably 20x as much, is actually making a profit, and can pay their fixed expenses. Maybe if they WNBA made a profit, they can pay more revenue. And here I thought the WNBA players were supposed to be the smart ones...

Why don't the WNBA players just play in the NBA if they want "equal" pay? Problem solved.

I shouldn't say players. Many of them probably have functioning brain cells. It's the SJW commentators who probably shovel this nonsense during games.

Why don't the WNBA players just play in the NBA if they want "equal" pay? Problem solved.

I shouldn't say players. Many of them probably have functioning brain cells. It's the SJW commentators who probably shovel this nonsense during games.

Sadly, it's the players too. Liz Cambage is stupid enough to say on Twitter that she would be paid $100m contracts if only she had a penis. Dumb girl doesn't realize her slow, fat self would get schooled against the G-League. Kayla McBride, Aja Wilson and Skylar Digging are some of the other delusional players running their traps.

This Chicago-LV game is at least a better showcase for the WNBA than the LA-Minny game, but it is unreal how many layups they are missing. They cannot consistently play through contact, not even Wilson.

Never mind...this 4th quarter has been an awful mix of missed layups, bricked jumpers, and turnovers. Chicago with only 27 points in the second half. Both teams finished shooting at 42%.

Diamond had 11 pts in the first half, but was only attempted one shot in the second half and was scoreless. Jaime played 1 minute in the first half and zeroes across the board.

I tried watching some, but the lousy offense forced me away....It was worse than watching the current LV's offense of recent teams.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back