Fulmer Fixin to make his first major..

Advol

BLUNDER...……..
YES you guessed it.....…….extension for HOLLY!
Programs slide continues.
Thanx to Philmer.
Thanx to Holly.

Reactions: 2 people
Pay attention to the buyout. It may be lower than the previous contract. THAT would be positive, IMO.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 person
Extensions don't mean much unless the buyout is very large. If you have a small buyout then you can terminate the contract with the buyout. Hopefully Holly can do something with these players this season or if not hopefully the buyout is small enough to make a change.

The research on boards is that negatives are 60% or more. when bored I sometimes review the past offerings of selected posters and some are negative toward all UT sports officials and their decisions. There are far more better things to do than post the same belief a dislike month after month after month. I shall decide to hope the rest of their world is performing more to their liking.

Reactions: 10 people
BLUNDER...……..
Thanx to Philmer.
Thanx to Holly.

I don’t doubt extending Holly’s contract being a blunder, however, with the recruits Holly has in the last two recruiting years, I felt she would be given another chance to succeed or fail. I just hope that if the wheels start to fall off that Tennesee will buy out Holly’s contract and send her packing.

I don’t doubt extending Holly’s contract being a blunder, however, with the recruits Holly has in the last two recruiting years, I felt she would be given another chance to succeed or fail. I just hope that if the wheels start to fall off that Tennesee will buy out Holly’s contract and send her packing.

Definitely, but first things first. In honor of the great Mike Hamilton, UT will need to set her a monster buyout that will take years to payoff. Then hire an unproven replacement with a microscopic buyout who can jump for next to nothing after a year.

UTAD still has some work to do.

BLUNDER...……..
Thanx to Philmer.
Thanx to Holly.

Hey, Toilet Boy, there are at least THREE other threads with Holly's Extension in the Title. You posted in at least two of those three threads, saying the exact same thing you said in this thread.

Why start a FOURTH one?

Reactions: 14 people
Hey, Toilet Boy, there are at least THREE other threads with Holly's Extension in the Title. You posted in at least two of those three threads, saying the exact same thing you said in this thread.

Why start a FOURTH one?

Franklin are you surprised?! That’s the norm around here now! 🙄 the Holly haters only sing one song, and it’s on repeat!

Reactions: 11 people
Franklin are you surprised?! That’s the norm around here now! 🙄 the Holly haters only sing one song, and it’s on repeat!

What is wrong with you fans that would like to have a top ten team and McDonald All American players that play up to their clippings. You should all be ashamed of yourself and learn to be happy when the Lady Vols lose to competition we should beat and when we play down to lesser competition. Quit complaining when we don’t call timeouts when we need to. Why are you crying when our team is breaking every positive record set by the Lady Vols? How dare you for being unhappy when our offense goes South and we don’t have an answer. It is no big deal when our defense set out the welcome mat in the paint. Quit getting mad and upset when our coach says she does not know what happened when the team plays badly, there is something to be said for honesty. If you care and want better, you are a hater.

Reactions: 7 people

Well we have heard your greatest hits album, and PETA wants to have a chat about you strangling cats.

what's the big deal...AD Fulmer made the right choice...Holly has a nice group coming in and it was only right to give her an extension...remember, that doesn't mean that AD Fulmer is not watching and not expecting better results....and,

GO HOLLY AND GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5 people

The thought seems to be that Coach Fulmer will be so intense with football that he will overlook women's basketball...My school of thought is that he will take any negative's in other programs that take his attention away from the intensity of football, seriously at that moment.

QUOTE=teacherdean;15431770]What is wrong with you fans that would like to have a top ten team and McDonald All American players that play up to their clippings. You should all be ashamed of yourself and learn to be happy when the Lady Vols lose to competition we should beat and when we play down to lesser competition. Quit complaining when we don’t call timeouts when we need to. Why are you crying when our team is breaking every positive record set by the Lady Vols? How dare you for being unhappy when our offense goes South and we don’t have an answer. It is no big deal when our defense set out the welcome mat in the paint. Quit getting mad and upset when our coach says she does not know what happened when the team plays badly, there is something to be said for honesty. If you care and want better, you are a hater.[/QUOTE]

You can be a person who cares about the program without being a Holly Hater....I am....I could care less if Whoopi Goldberg ( "Eddie") assumed the role she would get the same expectations from me. I called for CHW's ouster in my initial posts two years ago and since then, I have reconsidered, not my stance, but my "readers" and tried to only post as "a coach" who has only coached girls/women teams for 37 years.

This staff is one coach away from deeper success. And it doesn't have to be CHW's spot...This is the riddle CHW has to solve...Players, we got. A coach who can consistently get the highest level of professionalism, effort and can handle the needs and emotions of the players IMO is what is needed. ( If he/she could improve individual skillsets and make better shooters and interject drills that improve flow :hi:,,, It would help)

Reactions: 3 people
One thing for sure if you want to make a lot of money for underperforming sign a contract with by out U. :loco:

What is wrong with you fans that would like to have a top ten team and McDonald All American players that play up to their clippings. You should all be ashamed of yourself and learn to be happy when the Lady Vols lose to competition we should beat and when we play down to lesser competition. Quit complaining when we don’t call timeouts when we need to. Why are you crying when our team is breaking every positive record set by the Lady Vols? How dare you for being unhappy when our offense goes South and we don’t have an answer. It is no big deal when our defense set out the welcome mat in the paint. Quit getting mad and upset when our coach says she does not know what happened when the team plays badly, there is something to be said for honesty. If you care and want better, you are a hater.
:clap: What He Said!!! In Spades!

Sooooooooooooo, we're expecting different results with the same band leader, again, year-after-year? Would love to say I'm wrong but I'll just let the Ws & Ls speak for themselves. Until there's a new coach why would you expect different results? :banghead2: :mf_surrender:

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back