Lady vols to participate in inaugural elite softball invite in 2019

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
"ESPN Events, a division of ESPN, is adding an annual early-season softball event to its roster for the 2019 NCAA Division I softball season with the St. Pete/Clearwater Elite Invitational. The Tennessee Lady Vols will be one of 15 teams to participate in the inaugural invitational which will take place Feb. 14-17, at the Eddie C. Moore Complex in Clearwater, Fla.

"We are thrilled to be part of the inaugural Elite Softball Invitational," Tennessee co-head coach Karen Weekly said. "

"We are excited to expand ESPN's commitment to NCAA Division I softball with the launch of this elite event," said Pete Derzis, ESPN senior vice president of college sports programming and ESPN Events. "

pfft think we will get to stream all the home games next year ? :)

Has anyone noticed the eight teams playing in the World Series in Oklahoma.

We played four of the eight teams and have won a game against three of them !

Just saying 🤔

Reactions: Pruitt Will Do It
"ESPN Events, a division of ESPN, is adding an annual early-season softball event to its roster for the 2019 NCAA Division I softball season with the St. Pete/Clearwater Elite Invitational. The Tennessee Lady Vols will be one of 15 teams to participate in the inaugural invitational which will take place Feb. 14-17, at the Eddie C. Moore Complex in Clearwater, Fla.

"We are thrilled to be part of the inaugural Elite Softball Invitational," Tennessee co-head coach Karen Weekly said. "

"We are excited to expand ESPN's commitment to NCAA Division I softball with the launch of this elite event," said Pete Derzis, ESPN senior vice president of college sports programming and ESPN Events. "

pfft think we will get to stream all the home games next year ? :)

All but two home games (both of those being during the home tournament) were streamed on WatchESPN.

Florida Atlantic , Florida State , Hofstra, JMU, Kentucky, LSU, Notre Dame, Oklahoma State, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and 2 teams from the Big 10

VN Store

Back