USA basketball

Evaluator Steve Reynolds had this to say about Azzi Fudd:

2021 Azzi Fudd 5’11” PG St Johns HS VA

I’m not going to have enough superlatives for Azzi so that I will spare you the attempt. Let's say add three times the intensity to whatever follows. Azzi was the best player in the gym. She got wherever she wanted on the court. As my late Grandma Rosie would say, “She acts like she been here before.” She made pull-ups, got to the basket and finished with her left and right hand. She also facilitated well when it was time too. I have the feeling she could do anything that was asked of her. She’s playing at a high level, somewhere above the 6,000 feet of elevation that Colorado Springs, CO can offer.

Reactions: 1 person
Evaluator Steve Reynolds had this to say about Azzi Fudd:

2021 Azzi Fudd 5’11” PG St Johns HS VA

I’m not going to have enough superlatives for Azzi so that I will spare you the attempt. Let's say add three times the intensity to whatever follows. Azzi was the best player in the gym. She got wherever she wanted on the court. As my late Grandma Rosie would say, “She acts like she been here before.” She made pull-ups, got to the basket and finished with her left and right hand. She also facilitated well when it was time too. I have the feeling she could do anything that was asked of her. She’s playing at a high level, somewhere above the 6,000 feet of elevation that Colorado Springs, CO can offer.

Let me guess. A future UCONN Huskette?

Let me guess. A future UCONN Huskette?

Know her dad.... He says her recruiting is wide open and whatever the best fit she will decide for herself. He also said she isn’t scared to be a part of something great or make it great. She also isn’t scared to be away from home but is close with family.

However, she has been linked thru rumors not to UCONN but ND.

I can guarantee people are offering her mom a job to get their daughter. The difference is her mom was a baller for Gtown and has developed other talent in the area.

Know her dad.... He says her recruiting is wide open and whatever the best fit she will decide for herself. He also said she isn’t scared to be a part of something great or make it great. She also isn’t scared to be away from home but is close with family.

However, she has been linked thru rumors not to UCONN but ND.

I can guarantee people are offering her mom a job to get their daughter. The difference is her mom was a baller for Gtown and has developed other talent in the area.

I heard that the other day the coaches are trying to see if by adding her mom they could add her, I hope her mom stays away from that.

VN Store

Back