Game Thread Lady Vols Softball NCAA Super REGIONALS

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Reactions: 5 people
Hope our girls are healthy and it should be fun. Had a great year regardless.
After looking at the field I think OKlahoma will win it all. Those two lefties are pretty great if they are on. Just to clarify I dislike them in any sport! JMHO!!:twocents:

Last edited:
At this time, weather.com is showing a 65% chance of rain for 5:00 PM ET in Athens, and a 85% chance of rain for 6:00 PM ET.

don't sound good at all,hope Matty can pitch a bunch

I'm surprised that Caylan is doing a better job right now

need a 3rd pitcher it seems or a outfielder who can pitch ,damn,I can't remember her name :)

Reactions: 1 person
The World Series is going to be over half of the teams from the SEC. Kentucky 8 and 15 in the SEC is one game away from eliminating number one Oregon. I look for five or maybe even six SEC teams to be in the final 8.

Weather forecast for Athens is for rain the entire weekend. Anyone know if there are contingency plans if they are simply unable to play in Athens this weekend. Any possibility they could move the Super Regional out of the weather pattern. The same problem could exist in Gainesville and Tallahassee.

Can't hang the ball over the middle of the plate against UK. Exactly what happened to the LVs that first game when UK hit 6 HRs off Matty Moss. UGA can do the same thing if we let them. It's go-time for Arnold and Moss.

I didn't see it mentioned yet in the forum - the Texas AM-Florida game 1. Holy crap. I don't remember ever seeing a bigger choke in any sport-ever. You couldn't make up an ending that unbelievable.I feel bad for AM. Unless by some miracle they come back and win the series that will haunt those girls forever. Dang that was hard to watch

Reactions: 2 people
I didn't see it mentioned yet in the forum - the Texas AM-Florida game 1. Holy crap. I don't remember ever seeing a bigger choke in any sport-ever. You couldn't make up an ending that unbelievable.I feel bad for AM. Unless by some miracle they come back and win the series that will haunt those girls forever. Dang that was hard to watch

Up two with two outs B7-- then two errors and two walks by two different pitchers walk in two runs to lose a game that was basically won.

UF is the luckiest team I've ever seen. They're gifted wins in every sport when it matters most. No wonder they're so confident.

Up two with two outs B7-- then two errors and two walks by two different pitchers walk in two runs to lose a game that was basically won.

UF is the luckiest team I've ever seen. They're gifted wins in every sport when it matters most. No wonder they're so confident.

The SS for Texas A&M should have charged that ball and ran into the runner going to 3rd. It would have been an automatic out and the game would have been over.

The SS for Texas A&M should have charged that ball and ran into the runner going to 3rd. It would have been an automatic out and the game would have been over.

Yeah, both errors were mental lapses. Didn't the SS make them both?

She did but the 2nd baseman booted the first ground ball before she recovered in time to flip it to the SS kinda late. It was like a hot potato. And when they changed pitchers with the game tied the new pitcher got to a 3-1 count and threw a change up. To the first batter she had faced in the game - and in that situation? And it wasn't close. Holy moly

It was 4-2 going to the Florida 7th. Florida did hit a solo HR to cut it to 4-3 but then AM had 2 outs with nobody on base before the rally. Walk-error-error-walk-walk. 2 errors on the simplest of plays and 3 walks.

First inning and we have two mental errors and still cant lay down a bunt! down 2-0

So far that lefty has not thrown a pitch past 61 MPH and we seem confused. Still time!

Wonder why Ralph started Hailey as DP with the lefty on the mound. Would have thought Scarlett myself.

By the way Hailey SO and we have left two on so far. Cant get the big hit but the dawgs did !!:clapping:

Last edited:
I just don’t understand how our pitching is so average after all these top 3 recruiting classes.

Looks like the same LV team that got run ruled twice by UGA. As long as we keep pitching it right down the middle, they're going to belt it out.

A lot of talk about the pitching but how much run support has Caylan gotten today? GA doesn’t even have their ace and we’re still not scoring.

I love hearing Karen tell it like it is . We need to sh or get off the pot and the dawgs may give us a good whooping unless we get tough. That is something that we have not been for several stretches this year. You have to be careful telling your opinion on here because some think only theirs matters. JMHO:good!:

Last edited:

VN Store

Back