Tennessee heading to Bahamas for 2018 Junkanoo Jam

mtsuraider06

The Junkanoo Division includes Tennessee, UAB, Clemson, and Oklahoma.

Clemson & Tennessee will play on Thursday, November 22, and UAB & Oklahoma will play after. The two losing teams will play the next day, and the two winners will play for the Championship on Saturday, November 24.

Eastern Kentucky, Florida State, West Virginia, and Iowa are the other four teams on the opposite bracket.

Lady Vols Heading Back To Junkanoo Jam - University of Tennessee Athletics

Reactions: 2 people
The Junkanoo Division includes Tennessee, UAB, Clemson, and Oklahoma.

Clemson & Tennessee will play on Thursday, November 22, and UAB & Oklahoma will play after. The two losing teams will play the next day, and the two winners will play for the Championship on Saturday, November 24.

Eastern Kentucky, Florida State, West Virginia, and Iowa are the other four teams on the opposite bracket.

Lady Vols Heading Back To Junkanoo Jam - University of Tennessee Athletics

Heading with Holly or without Holly?

Reactions: 4 people
This may or may not interest you guys.

My wife's niece is transferring to Clemson.They are our opening opponent in the Bahamas next season. This young lady played at UT Martin last season and was the freshman of the year in the OVC. She made over 100 threes last season. Played HS at Wilson central and broke the state season three point record 2 seasons in a row.She may or may not make a splash at Clemson but my question for Lady vol fans is,why didn't we recruit her.It seems to me that is exactly what the LV girls are missing.She can fill it up if she gets the shots!!! She shot 41.6% from three in two seasons at Martin. Also 1st team all OVC.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
This may or may not interest you guys.

My wife's niece is transferring to Clemson.They are our opening opponent in the Bahamas next season. This young lady played at UT Martin last season and was the freshman of the year in the OVC. She made over 100 threes last season. Played HS at Wilson central and broke the state season three point record 2 seasons in a row.She may or may not make a splash at Clemson but my question for Lady vol fans is,why didn't we recruit her.It seems to me that is exactly what the LV girls are missing.She can fill it up if she gets the shots!!!

That’s awesome congrats! I wish her all the best... on why didn’t TN recruit her this year’s freshman had 3 perimeter players the next group has three more perimeter players. A proven 3 point shooter is something we need (well a couple). My thought maybe with 6 guard/wings already on the roster and being in play for some more for the class of 19’ maybe they didn’t see them as having room.

What was her shooting percentage if I can ask? I hope she enjoys playing in the ACC and for Amanda Butler 🐯

That’s awesome congrats! I wish her all the best... on why didn’t TN recruit her this year’s freshman had 3 perimeter players the next group has three more perimeter players. A proven 3 point shooter is something we need (well a couple). My thought maybe with 6 guard/wings already on the roster and being in play for some more for the class of 19’ maybe they didn’t see them as having room.

What was her shooting percentage if I can ask? I hope she enjoys playing in the ACC and for Amanda Butler 🐯

She shot 41.6% from three in two seasons at Martin.She will have to set out a year,and have 2 to play.

Reactions: 1 person
On December 9, 1987, they came into TBA and beat the snot out of us in front of the largest women's crowd at that time. I'd love to see us go there on the same day and return the favor.
Agreed. :good!:

VN Store

Back