Game Thread Lady Vols Softball NCAA REGIONALS

Indeed. Go Lady Vols...but this has been a disappointing season from where we were ranked at the beginning........and the expectations. Maybe we get lucky in the tourney. Hope so.

Not as easy as it looks JMU is a very good team and Ohio has one very good pitcher so we have to come ready to play. We should win at home but upsets are certainly possible in this regional.

We are always subject to look good and win as well as look like crap and lose. If we can win our regional i think we can compete well with the dogs if they win theirs assuming Matty and the tonsil problem does not rear its ugly head again! We have got to hit the ball and give up on slapping since our two best slappers cant stay in the box. JMHO

Reactions: 1 person
Slappers will soon become dinosaurs to the game.....The change was made to eliminate their advantage....

Just swing the damn bat and get a hit.

Reactions: 4 people
Will be a tough test for the LVs. Assuming our pitchers can stay healthy and we can get out of this regional, we have to play UGA in Athens, where they've only lost a couple of games all year. I hoped Cal could upset UGA, but the Bears choked the first game. We're always day-to-day, inning-to-inning on pitchers, so it's hard to predict.

I think it is going to rain off and on all night. We'll see how much can be played today.

LSU game in Delay

Texas A&M game in Delay

South Carolina game in Delay.

Kentucky game Postponed

Tennessee game in Delay

Last edited:
First pitch @ 9:30. Moss pitching; Weimer catching.

Leach
Gregg
Seggern
McSwain
Morgan
Ayala
Weimer
McClain
Holcomb

Slappers, watch those feet!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person