Meet Lou Brown

gdhBpku.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
excellent article - motivation and willing to compete. hopefully a plus positive addition.

Reactions: 3 people
I hope she is a good addition to the team but she did not start at her previous location and that is probably the primary reason for her transfer.Development has not been the hallmark of Holly coached teams and she needs some serious development in order to contribute in SEC.....maybe she will be exception....

Reactions: 1 person
This player maybe another Kortney????? But if she can play a little defense .... she might get in the game and she will shoot the three! Although not at a bragging percentage. 🤔

This player maybe another Kortney????? But if she can play a little defense .... she might get in the game and she will shoot the three! Although not at a bragging percentage. 🤔

Her 3 point % isn’t that bad but overall I dunno is it because she shoots more jumpers as a stretch four? It seems like when she gets her feet set off of a pick and pop she could be a good threat.

I hope she is a good addition to the team but she did not start at her previous location and that is probably the primary reason for her transfer.Development has not been the hallmark of Holly coached teams and she needs some serious development in order to contribute in SEC.....maybe she will be exception....

She started 23 of the 28 games she played in.

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back