Recruits considering TN

mcannon1

According to this writer, the following recruits have TN in their final lists: Jordan Horston, Taylor Jones, Tamari Key, and Kennedy Brown.

2019 Class: Finalists – WBB Blog

I do wish Leticia Amihere had TN as a finalist.

Last edited:
According to this writer, the following recruits have TN in their final lists: Jordan Horston, Taylor Jones, Tamari Key, and Kennedy Brown.

I do wish Leticia Amihere had TN as a finalist. Maybe if we win more games this next season, she will add TN to her list.

You forgot Rickea Jackson who plays much like Amihere but taller and I think as a little more range...

I do wish Leticia Amihere had TN as a finalist. Maybe if we win more games this next season, she will add TN to her list.

Amihere will probably be committed before we play any games this next season

Reactions: 1 person

Will largely depend on who is hired to replace Holly. I’m hoping the next coach can reel some of the top talent in.

Reactions: 4 people
Will largely depend on who is hired to replace Holly. I’m hoping the next coach can reel some of the top talent in.

Not sure where you are going. These ARE top 2019 recruits and they will all be committed to a school by this coming November. If we “reel any of them in,” it will
be Holly that does it.

Reactions: 10 people
I think Horston is a long shot for us. Jones maybe. Rickea Jackson maybe better chance than Horston. Kennedy Brown seems to be a huge target hope she commits soon. Key probably going elsewhere. Were also trying to get in on Maori Davenport a 6'4" player that is very quick would love to have her.

We'll be fine with another center that is a top player and a perimeter player that can shoot the three consistently. These are the two players we need to go with Saunders.

WBB: Taylor Jones, 6-3 C, Dallas Christian HS (TX), has announced her commitment to Oregon State; ranked #28 in the 2019 class by espnW

From Twitter (Raoul)

Not sure where you are going. These ARE top 2019 recruits and they will all be committed to a school by this coming November. If we “reel any of them in,” it will
be Holly that does it.

Not necessarily....Some may wait until regular signing period in the spring (April 2019).

I thought the discussion was on future players. No one doubts the classes Holly signed, but sadly she did zilch once she got them to campus.

One of those classes hasn't even made it to UT yet! And with the class that did, two made the SEC All-Freshman team and another was the SEC 6th Woman of the Year.

Reactions: 8 people
Nice post! This year's class is going to be solid too, all want to get to work and work on their game.

Any updates???

One of those classes hasn't even made it to UT yet! And with the class that did, two made the SEC All-Freshman team and another was the SEC 6th Woman of the Year.

Don't try to dilute Holly Hatred with facts! How dare you! Lol

Oh, wait, I have just been told the anti-Holly sentiment is just "professional". Hatred seems WAY too personal now. I'm so sorry. What was I thinking?

I should've realized that this board is filled with UT AD administration and that the thousands of put downs and critiques were just career evaluations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Don't try to dilute Holly Hatred with facts! How dare you! Lol

Oh, wait, I have just been told the anti-Holly sentiment is just "professional". Hatred seems WAY too personal now. I'm so sorry. What was I thinking?

I should've realized that this board is filled with UT AD administration and that the thousands of put downs and critiques were just career evaluations.

Still trying to cover for the FACT that YOU are the only one on this site to call CHW a "B_tch".........weak sauce.......carry on.......it is very amusing......

Still trying to cover for the FACT that YOU are the only one on this site to call CHW a "B_tch".........weak sauce.......carry on.......it is very amusing......

Lol. Weak sauce. That's funny from a grandpa.

Glad I could amuse. I just wanna be a blessing. 😊

Lol. Weak sauce. That's funny from a grandpa.

Glad I could amuse. I just wanna be a blessing. 😊

Still assuming you know everything I see.......not a "grandpa", far from it....."bless your heart"......

VN Store

Back