Game Thread Lady Vols Softball Week 13

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
MAY 4 (FRI) 7:30 PM

vs Mississippi State

game is in STARKVILLE, MS

TV: SEC NETWORK (BASES LOADED)

I'm not sure what the bases loaded will do,I assume skip around coverage ?

you can stream it here

WatchESPN: Live Sports, Game Replays, Video Highlights

you can listen here

UTSports.tv | Powered by SIDEARM Showcase

MAY 5 (SAT) 2 PM

TV: SEC NETWORK

you can stream it here

you can listen here

MAY 6 (SUN) 3 PM

TV: SEC NETWORK

you can stream it here

you can listen here

amazing isn't it ? this is the last series of the year,the Lady Vols need to have a really good finish to the season :)

as all ways Go lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 2 people
Have we ever wore those green socks before? I can't remember seeing them.

Wearing teal socks and ribbons to support Miss St player fighting cancer? Other teams have been doing it this year.

Ok that is great. Always want to fight cancer and support cancer research in every way.

Rain should be over by 8 cst and should be clear until about 11.
That fourth run could've been a gift as I think Holcomb was out of the box according to the rule this Ref did not see it. Her foot was half way past the chalk line.

Rain should be over by 8 cst and should be clear until about 11.
That fourth run could've been a gift as I think Holcomb was out of the box according to the rule this Ref did not see it. Her foot was half way past the chalk line.

It sure was and Leachs was in the at bat right before Holcolmb. Hard to keep in and be fully legal!:thud:

Holcomb stepped out both times AB. If Miss St gives the ump a head's up and he starts checking, Ralph will probably have to put in a PH.

Morgan's really developing into a nice player for us.

The ump is calling phantom strikes. Those balls aren't catching the corners. LVs are going to have to adjust.

UGA and SCAR both lost tonight and Bama is up 4-2 on aTm. We need to finish this out and we'll be in good shape for seeding.

Arnold keeps getting them out not her best stuff tonight been behind a lot of hitters but so far no runs for them.

Wow, Ralph puts in Moss. They're outhitting us-- guess he was getting a little nervous.

Lucky for us they run the bases like we do huge out at the plate to get us in good shaped to get out of what looked like a big inning for them.

Moss has lost her edge. Wish we could've run ruled this. Arnold may have to pitch tomorrow.

We just can't win these Friday night games without a lot of drama. Arnold definitely does not have her control tonight but she is battling and hopefully can close this out. Moss just keeps pumping that pitch down the middle and all these teams know it is coming.

VN Store

Back